Ovh Ddos Protection

l2arionn

Question

ovh's protection is fine...tested infinity times...also hyperfilter is perfect but expensive

Hyperfilter is expensive but if you want to have a server w/o downtimes etc the best choise hyperfilter ovh good too but not so much like hyper

i never had downtimes with ovh for first server is a good choice

My firist server had problems in ovh but now i dont know i using other host

OVH is good if you are not a frequent target, but if you get ddos many times (people making fun out of you), then yes, you will have problems indeed.

However if you use HyperFilter you have 'some' advantages :

1) No downtime or disconnect during any attacks you receive.

2) No lags or delays during attacks at all.

3) Your game latency (L2) will reduce by 150~200ms (Like battleping/wtfast does), if you don't trust it, check the latency with windows monitor, to your server, you will see by default L2 latency is 150~200ms, try to use HyperFilter HMPP or HPP and you will notice it will drop to 20~30ms. (This is really interesting, as it reduces the default latency of L2 introduced by ncsoft).

So yes, it costs more, but it is also better :).

Edited by MWZ

OVH is good if you are not a frequent target, but if you get ddos many times (people making fun out of you), then yes, you will have problems indeed.

However if you use HyperFilter you have 'some' advantages :

1) No downtime or disconnect during any attacks you receive.

2) No lags or delays during attacks at all.

3) Your game latency (L2) will reduce by 150~200ms (Like battleping/wtfast does), if you don't trust it, check the latency with windows monitor, to your server, you will see by default L2 latency is 150~200ms, try to use HyperFilter HMPP or HPP and you will notice it will drop to 20~30ms. (This is really interesting, as it reduces the default latency of L2 introduced by ncsoft).

So yes, it costs more, but it is also better :).

Yes but you must have a good budget to use hyperfilter service...

Ddosguard is cheap..