Jump to content
  • 0

Song Play When Attacking Raid Boss


Question

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

 

I know this is possible, Did it before years ago but forget the method.

I've made a custom boss. Now when people attack this mob, I want a "battle song" to be played. 

But not a default song, a custom song which I encrypt ....

this one:  

 

 

How can I do this? I know I have to decrypt the song client side

Edited by synthe

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..