Infinity skills

camadot

This is the server i play on the rates are mad high. 5000X and they have a bunch under that . Gustin has a mas enchant of 1000 witch makes pvp fun as hell. Only downfall is that it is c4.  :-\ check it out though.

http://lineage2.infoado.hu/news.php

• 2 weeks later...

I am the jack of gustin server... IiIiJacKiIiI. I want to advertise another site, my ally website: (my ally is the strongest here :P) http://www.freewebs.com/iiiijackiiii/

I post it here because infinity skills website is down..:s

MASTROPE EISAI ADMIN?LOGIKA NAI APO OTI BLEPW....0XA0AXX0AX0AXA0XA EISAI POLY AFASIA RE MEGALE THA TO KANW KAI EGO AFTO SE ENAN SERVER POU EIMAI ADMIN!

YOU ARE AT THE ENGLISH SECTION SO PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY

looks like..all ppl speak english here... (speek? ROFLOL)

LOL you ve noticed  a minor mistake.nobody is perfect if u  write in high speed :) and have to look the whole forum for mistakes and wrong posts its absolutely natural to make that kind of mistakes.

anyway my point is that u have to learn to use english in english section and greek in greek section

BACK TO TOPIC

• 4 weeks later...