high five [L2Off]L2Euro

Beatnuts

I'm a lier? ok lol but my judgment is one of the most worthy in the l2 community since 2010

Feel free to play on euro is a good server (retail files ofc), you have just to accept that thor is and was cheated

with that phrase i'm not sayng he is strong, he is losing vs new people even if he is full cheated and geared but he had olf shirt.

end of discussion.

admin is corrupted but server was really good, too bad since i quit server is dead even oly don't start

atm hero db my friend is calling for oly everyday and is still at 0 match so you will guess how much dead the server is

Edited by legendkay

• 3 months later...

Unfortunally no one will play a java server

This is going to went from the best server around to the wrost

server was perfectly, off no bugs tons of fun.

now i just tried the beta and is basically the clean l2j downloaded from the website... he will need 4 months only for make the server playable

from off to java with tons of bug even if he will work every day on it will never reach what off is

good server good intention but wrong idea for re opening