Hello , Someone Know Some Webhosting That Allow Remove Mssql Querys ?

madocter

i think http://www.hostgator.com/ have mssql extension enabled !.

freewebhosting

Anyway thanks sakrets  and MWZ  ill consider

but really deserve if we count with a dedicated why pursache web hosting ? 

Well, you wouldn't have to worry with the webserver setup and layer 7 ddos attacks in your local webserver, causing you a lot of hassle :)

29.99/mo (USD)

with that price i get a dedicated :D

Without any proper protection against Layer 7 attacks, genius.

i didnt say nothing about "7 layer"  you dont have reasons to use sarcasm with me "genius" is you who are spaming shit that we not looking for at this topic . im not interested about anti DDos related services but thanks :)

Regards

#

Thanks cloud12 ! ill try it

Edited by madocter

i didnt say nothing about "7 layer"  you dont have reasons to use sarcasm with me "genius" is you who are spaming shit that we not looking for at this topic . im not interested about anti DDos related services but thanks :)

Regards

#

Thanks cloud12 ! ill try it

You had started the sarcasm when you compared the service pricing with the pricing of a cheap dedicated server without even knowing the differences genius, it is the same as comparing a horse vs a donkey and judging that the donkey is better because it is cheaper ^_^

donkey.jpg

Edited by MWZ

You had started the sarcasm when you compared the service pricing with the pricing of a cheap dedicated server without even knowing the differences genius, it is the same as comparing a horse vs a donkey and judging that the donkey is better because it is cheaper ^_^

¡

I know the difference , with my comment I just mean that is so expensive for me , and as i told you i havent interest about anti DDos thanks

Edited by madocter