interlude [L2J] L2 Xavius

Neysor Xavius

Neysor is a good guy,first time I see dis phenomenon when u report smth and it gets taken care of within 5minutes. Its amazing altho some times da fix he does is kinda out of order but he has the right attitude and cares for da project he spends money on. New record btw: online 97?

Neysor is a good guy,first time I see dis phenomenon when u report smth and it gets taken care of within 5minutes. Its amazing altho some times da fix he does is kinda out of order but he has the right attitude and cares for da project he spends money on. New record btw: online 97?

Online Players: 109 

thanks for your kind comments, today i decided to take some rest though :D i wont leave this project to die, i got all the willing to make it better, if i dont have the knowledge to some parts of the dev structure i spend money to get them fixed! just people are pvping with low gear and they full forums with false alarm

Prices

Unique Armors set +16 10 euro

Unique Weapons +16 5 euro

Dynasty Armors set +16 30 euro

Dynasty Weapons +16 20 euro

Dread Armors set +16 70 euro

Dread Weapons +16 50 euro

Rykros armor set +0 200 euro   [Undonatable for now]

Relic Weapons +0 150 euro

Relic tattoo +0 70 euro

Relic jewels +16 15 euro

Relic jewels set +16 60 euro

Luxurious gold circlet 15 euro

Luxurious silver circlet 15 euro

Demon Circlet 100 euro

Cloaks of Chaos 200 euro [Undonatable for now]

Wizzard's Hat 100 euro

Pirate Hat 90 euro

Romantic Chapeau 90 euro

Price per glid 5 euro

Price per 3k pvp's 20 euro (include pvp skills)

Clan lvl 8 + 100000 reputaion 25 €

No No i dont open server to take money... :happyforever:

Prices

Unique Armors set +16 10 euro
Unique Weapons +16 5 euro
Dynasty Armors set +16 30 euro
Dynasty Weapons +16 20 euro
Dread Armors set +16 70 euro
Dread Weapons +16 50 euro
     Rykros armor set +0 200 euro   [Undonatable for now]
Relic Weapons +0 150 euro
Relic tattoo +0 70 euro
Relic jewels +16 15 euro
Relic jewels set +16 60 euro
Luxurious gold circlet 15 euro
Luxurious silver circlet 15 euro
Demon Circlet 100 euro
Cloaks of Chaos 200 euro [Undonatable for now]
Wizzard's Hat 100 euro
Pirate Hat 90 euro
Romantic Chapeau 90 euro
Price per glid 5 euro
Price per 3k pvp's 20 euro (include pvp skills)

Clan lvl 8 + 100000 reputaion 25 €

No No i dont open server to take money... :happyforever:

whats the problem with the donation list? i dont get it? i am active all the time/ fixing problems someone needs to help with the billings 

not a hater , just dont spam us :) dread weapon isnt the max equipment and all donates are farmable , already most of the community got them :) if you did not tried farm system then your opinion is rejected

Edited by Neysor Xavius

Server is perfect.Just dont listen the kids that are crying about bd.You nerf them every day but you dont touch mages that are hitting 1k normal and 6k m.crit.And im not with jews+0.

mages are nerfed :P today i boosted hex, triple slash 

mages vortexes got nice reuse :P also i need someone to post me pics with curses skill landing like surrenders and curse glooms etc etc ty for your comment

Both BDs and mages need a huge nerf. U see BDs everywhere,90% of community is BD. Why? cuz u farm like crazy,in pvp it rocks hard ass, even when u sit afk and chat ur class says "Spectral Master" xD and mages...when they dont land fear which is hard NOT to land it (Im talkin about it while im not on +0 rb jwls too) they hit u 1k w/o surrender-vortex and some crazy MCs (same items pvp always).

Both BDs and mages need a huge nerf. U see BDs everywhere,90% of community is BD. Why? cuz u farm like crazy,in pvp it rocks hard ass, even when u sit afk and chat ur class says "Spectral Master" xD and mages...when they dont land fear which is hard NOT to land it (Im talkin about it while im not on +0 rb jwls too) they hit u 1k w/o surrender-vortex and some crazy MCs (same items pvp always).

about bds is true about mages well i dont think so , i just saw by accident a dyn robe mage vs an archer with dread set (unique), mage died and drunk a beer at hades 

i try my best but i am alone.. so it is a little hard, anyway i will implement the new epic boss and then i will focus on these changes

Edited by Neysor Xavius

SERVER is a total fail! He opened a server just to make money, hes never online , events are freaking bad, farm is freaking freaking bad , no pvp ,balance is like 0 % , 120 online and 60 of them are bots ,

SERVER is a total fail! He opened a server just to make money, hes never online , events are freaking bad, farm is freaking freaking bad , no pvp ,balance is like 0 % , 120 online and 60 of them are bots ,

thanks for your comment! Any opinion is welcome