[Need Help] By Passing Icloud On Iphone 5

Greetings, recently a friend of mine found an iphone 5. He asked me to "crack" it like i did with his iphone 4 which is really easy, the thing is that, iphone 5 is designed to be basically useless to the "new owner" if it gets stolen or something. Anyways, i formatted the iphone 5 but it still asks to connect with the "ex-owner" apple id to activate the phone when on iphone 4, if you would format it, all the information would be flushed away. Is there any way to bypass the iphone 5 icloud activation? all links on google are fake so im just asking here.

Greetings, recently a friend of mine found an iphone 5. He asked me to "crack" it like i did with his iphone 4 which is really easy, the thing is that, iphone 5 is designed to be basically useless to the "new owner" if it gets stolen or something. Anyways, i formatted the iphone 5 but it still asks to connect with the "ex-owner" apple id to activate the phone when on iphone 4, if you would format it, all the information would be flushed away. Is there any way to bypass the iphone 5 icloud activation? all links on google are fake so im just asking here.

No one think to just return it? :S NO you cant do it nothing,it's practically useless,so be a good guy for once in your life and return it. I've found 2 phones and i both returned them,think if it was yours...