interlude [L2Off] L2Funfactory

Wyratrux

• 2 weeks later...

Def gonna try it out. Too bad u aint opening it any time sooner.

First time i see you not flaming inside a server topic.

There has to be a reason  :D

Join

Edited by SeraFinala

.................=plusonel2=destiny=funfactory the same guy again.. and again.. :)

You seriuosly know shit and you feel like you are the smartest person around. You know that FunFactory was a big server back in 2010 ? How stupid are you.. delete yourself please.

You seriuosly know shit and you feel like you are the smartest person around. You know that FunFactory was a big server back in 2010 ? How stupid are you.. delete yourself please.

I'm not even near smart, I just comment servers, so people don't waste their time for shit servers(I just try and then comment, I'm not even going to play them, if i find any good server with my clan I won't even waste my time to play and comment  shit servers ). Everything I've said, I've been right, look my posts every server i've said that is going to fail(before opening), already has failed and is empty or closed.I've said before in a topic that l2destiny is going to die soon ( and that happened, right ?), but my posts were deleted... strange why :) .If you use ur brain and you've been long enough around some serious old L2 players and you got them as friends you wouldn't comment my above post.Like why Tempest played L2evoke and evoke is still ON after many months, but not any already dead server ? Cuz we know where to play somehow ?  Is any big clan going to play funfactory ?  :)  It's not a secret, that some guys(the same ones) do open servers again.. and again.. just for money.We already knew long time ago that L2Destiny is going to close, that's why we didnt play it. Just wait and watch, then we gonna talk again. 

Edited by Darknessbg