2 Easy Ways To Get An Ip Address

Video Tutorial: 

2 Easy Ways To Get Someone's IP Address :

1) Through some kind of communication service e.x  Skype,Omegle 

or something that will make a connection directly from your computer to the the person you want to get the IP Address. If you're using Windows 7  you can use the built in Resource Monitor, if you don't use windows 7 then you might be able to find an alternative online 

Just search for "Resource Monitor Windows 7 Alternatives "Your OS".

Then you open resource monitor up and make a connection with the person you want to get the IP Address from, you can use skype,eBuddy,ooVoo and many more.

After you make the connection you go to your resource monitor , Network Activity find the process (e.x  Skype.exe) and check the Send,Recieve Ratio it needs to be the highest one

if you're using a video chat it will increase dramatically so it will be more easy to find out.

then you're done there it's the IP Address.

2) By some kind of link there are many services out there you can use for free,you can create a link of a picture that's it's secretly a weapon that get's simply the ip address the only thing you need to do it's to make the person you send this link to press it after they open up the link you gave them you get the ip address either on your e-mail or somewhere it depends on the service you are using to get the ip address, i'm going to use fuglekos , ip-grabber

it has instructions but i'm going to show you myself in a real life situations how it works.

you can shorten this url so facebook won't understand that it's suspicious.

i recommend this http://dft.ba/

Best Choice for me is the first one. Why? Because if the victim is a little experienced he may know if the link is suspicious, with the first he can't understand nothing.

Hope you learned something new today guys emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Signing out,

MasectTV

Video Tutorial: 

More like this are coming soon! Subscribe to stay tuned.

• Upvote 1