interlude [L2Off] L2Avellan

L2Avellan

errors errors all the way. nice files with so many red lines :)

Dont want to interrupt your beautiful conversation here but my brain is screaming "POST POST".

You seriously have nothing to do with L2off or any other developing progress as it seems. Why you are wasting your time with posting crap with no knowledge behind it. 

Even if you have a personal problem with one of those "admins" you seem to have a low level personality for talking this much bullsh*t inside some advertising thread of someone who maybe worked hard on some files. (I dont know one of them nor if they realy worked for the files but it seems to be populated and playable). 

It is just a shame to see people destroying every new upcoming server with their trashtalk.

And here is another error for you :

vfrrtsgn.png

Keep flaming me now because i realy realy reeealy do not care at all.

- Regards

Edited by LogicalMind

Are you kidding me? Who the hell you think you are? I am two light years ahead of you in understanding this shits. 

If you want to suck their cocks do it privately.

I don't have anything against them i just hate when admins from shit servers lie to their players and talk shit with zero background.

They are destroying them selves, no one need to help them with that. You will see what will happen when donations are taken.

btw This is not a new and upcoming server

the point is, that servers that want to promote themselves as "professional" or whatever you call it, doest mean that is has to be L2Off, basically in my opinion, a professional and stable server especialy high rate servers must have java as base. I see that this admin wrote with caps "NO JAVA SERVER", I told to my self, whats wrong with java fool? l2j servers are superior to l2off in all terms, but all the low players/wannabe admins propagandize that l2off is better than l2j, Bullshit, shame on this disgusting forum...

L2J is the Lineage2 server king, hire the real developer, pay him and succeed, else go take care of sheeps at your village

Edited by xdem

errors errors all the way. nice files with so many red lines :)

hahah i was laughing now 3 days from my last post- now i stopped!

My little boy (smart brain) those red lines are the lines that every char doing or log with bots on my server +++ the hack protection...you are so many years back...Good luck with your Project (faild already) because my project is going PERFECT +++

SUCCESED!!!

Cya Enjoy your stay on L2Avellan.. My last post just Up my project brainiac

Edited by L2Avellan

• 2 weeks later...