high five [L2J] L2Holiday

L2Holiday

they bought data pack from tales probably and changed it. but as i read forum i know that rates will be fixed today as they had before. about donations i dont know what can they change in a mid rate server? donation possible items are so simply if u think it out. 

and all in all its not stalones server :3

• 2 weeks later...

This server is shit, and for all who dont know who are they i will tell you.

Holiday=Tales

And they are most pussy comunity i ever seen

If u have played in their server and leave - they will take your acc and password and use it in the new server you started to scam you, kick your clan members and delete your items.

This server is shit, and for all who dont know who are they i will tell you.

Holiday=Tales

And they are most pussy comunity i ever seen

If u have played in their server and leave - they will take your acc and password and use it in the new server you started to scam you, kick your clan members and delete your items.

@OffTopic

I will not support them with this reply but i have to say that if you don't have even one proof about these words you say, there's no sense to flame them..

@OnTopic

Good luck whoever you're... You will need it :)

hey bro, come and cry on me.

i heard u are making new season of ninja updates #2k14.

Even ur vote count at Hopzone is really awesome 500 vote daily at 2 weeks old server? U must be proud.

And daily 6 olympiad arenas ?

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Server was nice, but admins started "summer promotion for donations" selling +12 elegia items, +12 full epics, +++olf shirts, belts. Can't fight with donators as normal player. I understand donations for found vesper +6, but +12 elegia end epics? rly?

Server was nice, but admins started "summer promotion for donations" selling +12 elegia items, +12 full epics, +++olf shirts, belts. Can't fight with donators as normal player. I understand donations for found vesper +6, but +12 elegia end epics? rly?

Stalone realized what you actually can't realize... Once a new Tales opens, bot of servers Old Tales and Holiday will dramatically drop on online, and now read it carefully:

1. He is opening insane donations so he can gather nice amount of $$ before new server opening

2. Donations are daaamn OP so this will be unacceptable for the big amount of players so they will look for some new mid rate and BANG! WHATS THAT?! A NEW L2TALES SERVER?? So he can gain some more $$ from donations.

Stalone realized what you actually can't realize... Once a new Tales opens, bot of servers Old Tales and Holiday will dramatically drop on online, and now read it carefully:

1. He is opening insane donations so he can gather nice amount of $$ before new server opening

2. Donations are daaamn OP so this will be unacceptable for the big amount of players so they will look for some new mid rate and BANG! WHATS THAT?! A NEW L2TALES SERVER?? So he can gain some more $$ from donations.

Sherlock Homes

L2 didn't die YET. It is hardly breathing but it's still alive IMO. If you check ncsoft's best profit's of last year and current year, you will see lineage2 on top of it and aion just behind it, it's still doing it's thingy.
L2Tales is not a great serrver - it's corrupted, bugged, with OP donations etc., but it has the biggest community right now, and no1 likes playing on empty servers.