Site New

pr0n0mio

Question

psaxno enan pou na fiaxnei ena olokliromeno site . me .com .

kante me add sto skype xrhstos efraimidis . kai dipla pr0n0mio exei.

gia na peite pliroforeies.

fisika epi plhromei se normal times

11 answers to this question

pes siggekrimena ti akribos mporo na se ftiakso joomla kai php forum an anediafere stile pm i na balo to skype kai na milisimoume akoki nado an ontos mporo na help palikari ebala skype alla me to name sou bgazi 4 atoma  se stelno pm to diko mou kaneme esi add

Edited by l22expert

pes siggekrimena ti akribos mporo na se ftiakso joomla kai php forum an anediafere stile pm i na balo to skype kai na milisimoume akoki nado an ontos mporo na help palikari ebala skype alla me to name sou bgazi 4 atoma  se stelno pm to diko mou kaneme esi add

Σοβαρα τωρα.... σε εχω δει παρα παρα παρα πολλες φορες μπροστα και πραγματικα απορω... αυτα που γραφεις μπορεις να τα διαβασεις?!

Σοβαρα τωρα.... σε εχω δει παρα παρα παρα πολλες φορες μπροστα και πραγματικα απορω... αυτα που γραφεις μπορεις να τα διαβασεις?!

Ειναι τυφλος .. :Ρ

Ειναι τυφλος .. :Ρ

Ρε σοβαρα το λεω.. νταξει το παιδι - ανθρωπος μπορει να εχει καποιο προβλημα... απλα εχω απορια :/

na kai o pikramenos upostirikths tou xdem akoma den mporei na xonepsi oti failare o server tou  :happyforever:

<3

eno to diabases me les oti exw problima den exw apla grafo greekenglish se kathara elinika opos enas elinas tha egrafe kathara to problima tou pediou an mpori nato lisi alla kanete oli pos den katalabenete ti grafo oxi oli oli ne meta tou 2011 pou graftikan kai exoun filarakia dev kai gia dikatous simferonta len malakies eno den lete se tosa topic pou ginonte blamene sto recuest asxeta pramata pou mpori sto google na ta psaksi kai na tou bgali to maxcheaters site to sosto topic na to lisi genika milao kai len oti den kseroun na psaxnoun pesmou kalitera file oti eixa apotiximeno server freya kai exw ta backup ksero sta arxidia sou alla oxi na les den katalabeno ti grafis

eno to diabases me les oti exw problima den exw apla grafo greekenglish se kathara elinika opos enas elinas tha egrafe kathara to problima tou pediou an mpori nato lisi alla kanete oli pos den katalabenete ti grafo oxi oli oli ne meta tou 2011 pou graftikan kai exoun filarakia dev kai gia dikatous simferonta len malakies eno den lete se tosa topic pou ginonte blamene sto recuest asxeta pramata pou mpori sto google na ta psaksi kai na tou bgali to maxcheaters site to sosto topic na to lisi genika milao kai len oti den kseroun na psaxnoun pesmou kalitera file oti eixa apotiximeno server freya kai exw ta backup ksero sta arxidia sou alla oxi na les den katalabeno ti grafis

ενο το διαβασε με λες οτι εχω προβλημα δεν εχω απλα γραφω ελληνικα αγγλικα σε καθαρα ελληνικα οπως ενας ελληνας θα εγραφε καθαρα το προβλημα του παιδιου αν μπορει να το λυσει αλλα κανετε πως δεν καταλαβαινετε τι γραφω οχι ολοι ναι μετα του 2011 που γραφτικαν και εχουν φιλαρακια ντεβ και για δικα τους συμφεροταν λεν μαλακιες ενο δεν λετε σε τοσα τοπικ που γινονται βλαμενε στο request ασχετα πραγματα που μπορει στο google να τα ψαξει και να του το maxcheaters ιστοσελιδα το σωστο τοπικ να το λυσει γενικα μιλαω και λεν οτι δεν ξερουν να ψαχνουν πες μου καλυτερα φιλε οτι ειχα αποτυχημενο σερβερ φρεγια και εχω τα μπακ απ ξερω στα αρχιδια σου αλλα να λες δεν καταλαβαινω τι γραφω!

ΜΑ ΓΑΜΩΤΟ ΣΤΑΥΡΟ ΠΟΥ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ ΚΑΘΕ ΠΡΩΙ ΠΟΥ ΞΥΠΝΑΣ ΤΙ ΘΕΣ ΝΑ ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΩ ΑΠΟ ΑΥΤΑ ΠΟΥ ΓΡΑΦΕΙΣ?! ΠΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΓΑΜΩΤΟ !!!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics