Core - Aeore 99/95/80/80 + B. Seraph Heavy Set = 100 Euro.

70 euro for the account.

How to contact me ?   Leave a private message in these boards asking or providing your SKYPE and as soon as I see it I will add/let you know , thank you !

Hello ,

So as title say Im willing to sell the leftovers of what I have left in Core server to finally end it.

This screen was taken 1 ~ week ago , but since when nothing changed if needed I will re-make them providing all the neccessary proofs.

307srki.jpg

So little bout the account itself : Account is 99 Aeore : with auguments such as - reflect,refresh,wildmagic,clarity,celestial. Important skills such as passive enchanted to + 5 - superior magic weapon mastery,superior armor mastery,superior casting mastery,superior mental attack ressitance. The account itself doesnt contain of any valuable items , but misc such as enchanted octavis/istina braceletes,7 day drop rune (unopened) , rose buff pet for over 4 + hours remaining. Dyes : wit + 5 wind ressit + 25 / x2 wit + 3 - men 1 +wind ressistence. Sub-classes : Wynn summoner 95 level , soultaker and ghost sentiel 80. Dual skills & sub skills are taken prioriate for aoere pvp setup.

Security information : It has no personal nor other information applied nor putten so it is totally clean it wise. Original email.

Transiction and trade will be held my way which is money first when the item/account. Note : that by adding my you agree on my terms of trade as I am not willing nor do anything to push you to do what you dont want to do.

Some transictions & trades I have made earlier while selling out my stuff & bank ( 1 month ago ~ ).

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/178707-wts-items-core-extra-cheap/?do=findComment&comment=2362702

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/178636-wts-items-core/?do=findComment&comment=2361875

As you can see I have some vouches by trusted sellers/buyers to which I sold my bank earlier. By this I want to show you that you arent shooting in the dark.

Edited by SpookyGhost