Help With Problem Collision Height With Npc

Hello i have that problem as i see here the name apears all the time inside the body of the npc

Its not with Collision Radius/Height already test it

can someone explain me how i will fix that problem plz?

I add all normal in DB also the npcaidata.sql

the Name appears but always inside of the mob

j0yz.png

Fix it with server side - look into Your NPC xml.

My server side dont contain Npc.xml

Alll npc are in SQL

as i say i check already that

P.S i thing its not with Server Side Cause When i Take only the Teamplate of the NPC and add it on a Different NPC i have the same Problem

Edited by Dante44®

off topic: why not change the name of the mob to Hentai monster or Hentai tentacle??

good luck with this i had the same problem with 1 npc and in the end i gave up i could not fix it

Edited by Stev0

off topic: why not change the name of the mob to Hentai monster or Hentai tentacle??

good luck with this i had the same problem with 1 npc and in the end i gave up i could not fix it

U know what is the problem?A lot of people know how to solve that but they dont give a sh1t or they dont help...When they want a help on Server Side they cry for help...Ok np From me...

Edited by Dante44®

U know what is the problem?A lot of people know how to solve that but they dont give a sh1t or they dont help...When they want a help on Server Side they cry for help...Ok np From me...

i just gave you a direct answer and thats your fault you dont have the resources or brain to do it

1: open ukx

2: increase translation z of that npc

3: increase collision height in your sql of that npc

4: ?????

Every time i try to open any utx or ukx files with UE2

o Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3516 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series (1280)

Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -1585003680 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- -1808738196*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="D:\UnrealEngine2Runtime\Animations\LineageMonsters14.ukx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="D:\UnrealEngine2Runtime\Animations\LineageMonsters14.ukx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="D:\UnrealEngine2Runtime\Animations\LineageMonsters14.ukx").. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserAnimation::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

okay i make it can u explain me how and where i change the translation z ?>>

Shift+Click on NPC, and resize the settings. It's Hi5 i believe shift click exists.

Also this is not for dev client area, because it's not related with client side...

Edited by Stewie

Shift+Click on NPC, and resize the settings. It's Hi5 i believe shift click exists.

Also this is not for dev client area, because it's not related with client side...

hu?

I mean on Unreal Engine how i change the translation Z not in client

stop replying please

okay i make it can u explain me how and where i change the translation z ?>>

2d9b94b306.png