Phoenix Knigth At Oly

Hi guys i Got a question for oly at pvp i think im fine do my job etc. But at oly i Fail some times dunno why i can Start with Out Problems with AI if i try to Start with fi will be Hard Maybee u can help Me How to play at oly or teach me How to play at oly ty and sorry for my Bad english

the easiest way to perform ai is remove ic gloves/valakas+equip conversion before enter in match, sacrifice ur life to heal the enemy and with health weap u rd to go if server has tattoo for life remove it too before entering. suggesting dyes to use str +4 con -4 wit +4 int -4 wit +1 int -1

the easiest way to perform ai is remove ic gloves/valakas+equip conversion before enter in match, sacrifice ur life to heal the enemy and with health weap u rd to go if server has tattoo for life remove it too before entering. suggesting dyes to use str +4 con -4 wit +4 int -4 wit +1 int -1

he dont have to remove all this stuff

just use dc robe and acumen weap sacrifice your hp till ai

then use the fi skill and use the fi when it will be in 5 sec

also when you are full hp use sword weap

and when your hp is 50% use the icarus weap that gives crit its risk and something forgot the name now

he dont have to remove all this stuff

just use dc robe and acumen weap sacrifice your hp till ai

then use the fi skill and use the fi when it will be in 5 sec

also when you are full hp use sword weap

and when your hp is 50% use the icarus weap that gives crit its risk and something forgot the name now

icarus hammer

Hi guys i Got a question for oly at pvp i think im fine do my job etc. But at oly i Fail some times dunno why i can Start with Out Problems with AI if i try to Start with fi will be Hard Maybee u can help Me How to play at oly or teach me How to play at oly ty and sorry for my Bad english

check SacredLife on youtube i think it will help you