SirLionheart

Question

Hello users of this forum. In this topic, i am going to need your help about some NPCs, that i wanted to add in my server.

Firstly the client that i use is Interlude. Then the revision that i am using is 1004.

In the first case, the problem i face is with this NPC. Maybe the code need to be changed. Anyway.
I've successfully added the code. I've made the compile w/o any errors. And then i went to my workspace files in the gameserver lib folder, to copy those files that were created into my server files.
Then i decided to create in my database one NPC with the type L2BugReport as it should be. The rest fields, in the custom_npc table were filled with similar prices, as the rest NPCs that i inserted before and worked correctly.
Νonetheless the server is running fine (in both cases). But when i'm spawning the ID of the NPC that has the L2BugReport type, i get the following message.
And when i change the type of the NPC to L2Npc, the NPC is created, but it shows this message.

Then as an alternative solution, i've inserted the spq file into the npc table too. But the result remained the same.

While on the other hand, i tried to add this NPC, i face the same problem. Regardless, the procedure that i called to do, was the same again. Also i made sure the type in this case is L2MassSiegeManager.

For any other information i didn't mentioned, and possible answers that will solve the problem don't hessitate to leave a reply.
Thanks in advance.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet