The amount of work and money that has been put into this server is insane. We as staff are being as active as we possibly can. We are looking for suggestions from players. I can assure you that the project is long term so don't be afraid to invest your time to try something new and exciting!

It's better to have a moderate community with 100 online *we are growing every day* than playing with a bunch of kids that want everything instantly without putting any effort in.

But people are not really keen on joining servers with 50-100 online, when there are like 1-2 clans (that actually do something), where you have to farm everything by yourself because the market is empty and there are like no-players that actually need the same stuff you do. That's the problem - I bet that 90% of people would prefer to play on 10k online server with "kids" and actually have some pvps etc., then play on 100 online server with "moderate community"...

If everyone thinks like that, the server will never have players.

That's why I am not even joining it, I have been waiting over 1 month for it, but as long as it has 50-100 online, I wont grow up, and will definitely close in few months MAX....

That's why I am not even joining it, I have been waiting over 1 month for it, but as long as it has 50-100 online, I wont grow up, and will definitely close in few months MAX....

You still dont get it  :-\

You still dont get it  :-\

Oh trust me I do get it, but things I said are the fact... There will not be lots of players willing to join Low rate with 100 online for some reasons:

1. If it is up for a long time already, there will be some people with actually pretty nice gear which they have been farming for months, and other will not want to spend months to get those people, so they will look for something fresh to join

2. What can you do on 100 online server apart from solo farming, and grinding, and farming and grinding?

3. No enemies at pvp.. There just is not enough players to pvp with

4. No enemies at olympiad...

Oh trust me I do get it, but things I said are the fact... There will not be lots of players willing to join Low rate with 100 online for some reasons:

1. If it is up for a long time already, there will be some people with actually pretty nice gear which they have been farming for months, and other will not want to spend months to get those people, so they will look for something fresh to join

2. What can you do on 100 online server apart from solo farming, and grinding, and farming and grinding?

3. No enemies at pvp.. There just is not enough players to pvp with

4. No enemies at olympiad...

No you do not get it

No you do not get it

Well done then, keep on playing a 100 online low rate with great hope that tons of people will join it and it won't die, ur making me laugh so hard.

I tried to be nice/kind and express my opinion politely but all you keep on doing is saying "you dont get it" etc., have fun pvping at gremlins.

Well done then, keep on playing a 100 online low rate with great hope that tons of people will join it and it won't die, ur making me laugh so hard.

I tried to be nice/kind and express my opinion politely but all you keep on doing is saying "you dont get it" etc., have fun pvping at gremlins.

Take care.  :happyforever:

You are making me laugh even harder.

onTopic: New updates coming soon, sign up on forum now, and follow our news and updates!

Take care.  :happyforever:

You are making me laugh even harder.

onTopic: New updates coming soon, sign up on forum now, and follow our news and updates!

Why do I make you laugh? Please explain it to me, because I can't see it at all, didn't I tell the truth? Look at this server - great work has been done- months of preparation, lots of funds etc., and there is 50 online. Look at l2Tales, he opens a server month after month and he has 5-10k at each one of them. Do you really think that people will come to 100 online low rate server with a couple of months uptime instead of joining a fresh 10k midrate? Get real dude, if I am wrong then explain me why this server is almost dead with it's 50-100 online at MAX ??

Why do I make you laugh? Please explain it to me, because I can't see it at all, didn't I tell the truth? Look at this server - great work has been done- months of preparation, lots of funds etc., and there is 50 online. Look at l2Tales, he opens a server month after month and he has 5-10k at each one of them. Do you really think that people will come to 100 online low rate server with a couple of months uptime instead of joining a fresh 10k midrate? Get real dude, if I am wrong then explain me why this server is almost dead with it's 50-100 online at MAX ??

You're dead.

L2Tales is a joke and you know it. Fake online x3-x4, Fake Pc's. The only reason why its "popular" because most people just care because the online is "high".

I am real. If you think that L2Tales is a good server, I think you need a reality check. People that prefer quality over quantity then they will join here, simple as that.

Peace.