Multiply Items

Hello guys... 

I was playing in a server named L2-DarkWorld IL which is new. The server has a general vote system (every 10 votes all the server takes a Vote Coin) and an auto Event System with winners gift a Glit Medal.

Server is new so players couldn't have many vote coins or glits. 

One night, a player (looking like bot) makes me trade and gives me and to other five players 20.000 glits and 5.000 Vote Coins..!

We all asked him how he did that and he said : l2phx dupe..

Then he disconnected and we never saw him again...

I am looking like crazy for a way to multiplay my items like him in IL servers with the l2phx 3.5....!

Please people, I am begging you, someone help me....

LF Dupe items way, like crazy....

Thank you for your support.

Best to you!

Edited by skechagias

if you want something best you will have to Search From Russian People who selling Good Things i had a program with Vote System Auto Rewarded i Always Rewarded People with 1k Votes When Staff Was Offline but i dont know if it Working.

interlude? Around 30% IL servers still have bug with login, you can log 2 same accounts at once, easy dupe then

Hello mate and thank you for answer! Can you give me some more information in that? I would be so thankful... If you can, send me a PM so we can talk!

• 4 months later...

Hello guys... 

I was playing in a server named L2-DarkWorld IL which is new. The server has a general vote system (every 10 votes all the server takes a Vote Coin) and an auto Event System with winners gift a Glit Medal.

Server is new so players couldn't have many vote coins or glits. 

One night, a player (looking like bot) makes me trade and gives me and to other five players 20.000 glits and 5.000 Vote Coins..!

We all asked him how he did that and he said : l2phx dupe..

Then he disconnected and we never saw him again...

I am looking like crazy for a way to multiplay my items like him in IL servers with the l2phx 3.5....!

Please people, I am begging you, someone help me....

LF Dupe items way, like crazy....

Thank you for your support.

Best to you!

i think that guy was me :DDDD

• 3 weeks later...