Help Bluff Problem

TehJustNoName

Question

Ok so i have problem with bluff and that is when i use it the player turns around but backstab won't work.Let's say the other player is facing me so i use bluff and he turns his back to me but backstab won't work, so i go in front of him and i use backstab and it works.It's like the effect works but only visually.It worked a few times but most of the time it doesn't.On monsters it works perfectly with no problem but with players it's a mess.So i want to know what java files do i have to look into to fix that problem?Where could the problem be?

Oh and something else i noticed.Sometimes i use bluff, the player turns his back to me, i use backstab and it works just the first time and after nothing.Sometimes i use bluff and i use backstab in a 360 degree and it doesn't work anywhere at all.It's pretty messed up.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by яoвεят

1 answer to this question