Walker PVP script or whateva!

papajo

Hi I would like some ideas or shares to make my bots attack everyone that attack them first (gets purple).

For example: If I bot my party in a cata and someone hits any of my bots in the party I want that the entire bot party hits him back till he dies (PVP).

I saw that happen many times... but I have no idea how to make it.. Help PLIX

Note: It would be nice to costomize my bot party to work as usual when PVP (to use the same options like in XP) for example if I have a dwarf a healer and a BD I dont want tthe healer to hit in PVP (to assist and attack) I want him to heal and buff as he would just like as attack a monster for xp)

well yea ... but : if someone would flag on your bot party (1 person) your would be maybe able to to kill him ... but nextime there could be more then 1 (1 party) and i doubt that a bot party would stand a chance in a pt pvp - so its more likely that your bot party would be dead in few hours and ppl would just come to you and kill your bots for free fragz and fun ... am i right  ? :P

yea  sometime that i bot in game and i just watch someguys come and flag me .  For example i hit with my archer but the bot archers doesn;t protect me why ??

how i can make the bot auto protect me by active following in players also ?

snippets? whats that? :o

Ok I swear I have seen bots counter attack players and I have seen it many times in my l2 life.. so there must be atleast one in this forum knowing how to do that... :D PLIX answer me!! :) I am sure that not only I (in forum ) will benefit from such information.. ^_^

Help guys, we still wait because many of you think if the bots auto flag and kill players they will ban all botter sooner from server.  But the truth is that if you farm carefully with 3 bot party and of course you are not afk, the strange is if the other two player don;t attack like you

lol you didnt understand i dont want fighting pvp bots... I want just the bots be able of defent theirselves.

how many times didnt a guy (who was MUCH weaker in contrast with your entire party) PK all your bot party and left away?

I just want bots to answer back if they get hitted! nothing more nothing less. There not matter of fun because I want this feature for the time I am not at the PC and cant defent my bots manual..

Btw @ at Dev server (official) clans like OG and Immos are using sniffers and bot for pvp. for egg they are 10 people loged in and other 40 bots and the 40 bots assist the 10 people lged in at pvp.. :)----> BUT I DONT want this!

• 3 weeks later...