[Help] DOomCryer

Ok, i am doing Olympiad not sure if its a double post but i really need help

I got arcana mace acumen soon to be +^ i hope

DC robe set

Daimon crystal +6

Obviously i am using dc robe and daimon

What classes can that beat

I also heard since  most my buffs r for fighters i should play a fighter class in

oly which iu belive is true

Which classes can it beat?

Also what armor do i need IC shielld BBH? what sa

MJ Hevay armor? ( peasle post about this)

Well, I played at nanaki(azurel2 aka supremel2) for while, and I used this config:

DC robe set +6

Am +acu

Any staff with mana up SA(for buffs)

Any staff with mental shield SA

then you switch to IC/Tallum heavy set(I was using IC set, but Tallum set worth too) and take a DB+focus / Bo+focus+++.

Buffs config: Flame chant, earth chant/war chant(if you're figthing against a figther, use earth, if you're figthing against mage use earth ), Soul shield, chant of fire, chant of battle, chant of rage, chant of predator, chant of fury, chant of eagle, chant of spirit and cov.

Also spam soul shield with any staff with mental shield SA till you get mental shield buff.

Dunno if you/your clan has epics, but if so, take atleast a Zaken/QA.

Edit: ah I almost forgot about dyes, I used to +4 STR - 4 DEX/CON, and +5 WIT -5 MEN.

DC is a oly most if you has good gears or good skills you can win almost all classes (atleast it could win on c5).

this an universal character. the only disadvantage is that he doesn't have a buff for WindWalk  :-\

the best for him (in my opinion) - dyes for cast and magic power...and use health drain

you could start with a conversion weapon equiped to get more mp at start to use ur buffs...

after buff, change to bless the body + mental shield weapon and cast some low lvl shaman buffs to get bless the body + m.shield

and then equip back an acumen weapon to recover ur hp...and cast a chant of life + /sit till match starts

increase your wit, con and dex...removing men and str...removing con is not a good option

start always with freezing flame + dreaming spirit if ur targets are weak...this way cp will go down and u can start leeching hp with steal essence

having a bow is good in case u run out of mana, u can still do some damage at distance

if ur enemy is a summoner, fear the summon and pray :)

if is dagger make a macro and keep him on target always

OK this is what iw as planning

Geting a conversion weapon for buffs i cant remember your name who mention it to lazy to scroll up many thanks

Depending on class

Say im fighting ohh i dunno let say a spoiler

I have MJ Heavy and BBH sa health NM hsield

Mages i have

DC robe AM +6 sa acumen

I use cov for both

BTW for any TH out there heres a great tip to p[wn a dagger move all the wya back into yur cage until its time to attack life essence and spam stun

i raped a dagger and gtot 16 points and sent me into first

+5 con -5 dex i think and more csting speed

If ur server makes full ur mp/hp at 20 sec.Get am acu dc robe set,blessed body stick and focus and mental.USE COV not magnus start hiting ur enemy with ur hammer cruch and only atk,(use ss) at the mddle of the match use drains .