Reporting Tourer V4N Perise's Friend Tryed To Scam Me With Words.

spellbest

[4/24/2014 2:42:48 PM] .,:;S0oHhEeL:$!@&: hi

[4/24/2014 2:42:55 PM] Tourer: hey.

[4/24/2014 2:43:30 PM] .,:;S0oHhEeL:$!@&: so did you ever made a website design?

[4/24/2014 2:43:45 PM] Tourer: yeap, many times

[4/24/2014 2:43:52 PM] .,:;S0oHhEeL:$!@&: can you screenshot any

[4/24/2014 2:44:11 PM] Tourer: the projects was just for myself :)

[4/24/2014 2:44:22 PM] Tourer: and other websites was just for companies so

[4/24/2014 2:44:27 PM] .,:;S0oHhEeL:$!@&: its ok just i wanna see how pro is the website template

[4/24/2014 2:44:44 PM] .,:;S0oHhEeL:$!@&: to see what we are looking for

[4/24/2014 2:44:49 PM] Tourer: In the template, im not perfect, but coding side

[4/24/2014 2:44:58 PM] Tourer: im able to do everything

[4/24/2014 2:45:35 PM] Tourer: i mean features, like invatory and such more features, automatic donation like official has

[4/24/2014 2:45:45 PM] Tourer: did you saw official's website?

[4/24/2014 2:45:54 PM] .,:;S0oHhEeL:$!@&: no

[4/24/2014 2:45:59 PM] Tourer: just lemme sec

[4/24/2014 2:46:48 PM] Tourer: http://www.lineage2.com/en/

he didnt even know how to Create Website he lied me with words this website not by this guy if u can see also

2ew1u00.png

also how it possible Levy. to make topic on maxcheaters and post Free Coupons for Premoum Accounts 3 days left , 

also this guy is V4n Perise Login with Levy. Account carefull people they Tried to scamm me!

lol..
Ok yes he is scamer and we all know that but mate you are wrong here on one thing.

he didnt even know how to Create Website he lied me with words this website not by this guy if u can see also

he mean he can create live donation like on official he didn't say that he create the lineage 2 official website :P lolz

like always the same person scaming people with different accounts on this Community !!

this guy not only tried to scam me he tried to make me his friend to trust and buy files from this kid.. he also sayed  to share money to buy a dedicate server so he need me to pay so he can scam me..

Edited by spellbest

this guy not only tried to scam me he tried to make me his friend to trust and buy files from this kid.. he also sayed  to share money to buy a dedicate server so he need me to pay so he can scam me..

did u gave money to this guy? because this guy scamed lot of people on this Community.

this kid should not have a chance to freedom, where is Hitler to burn all the gypsies?

i bet that he can't go outside due to his uglyness and stupidness

@Lineage2 Services, this is you, is not? i can smell your nose went through trash, you never wash yourself

Edited by Rey

this kid should not have a chance to freedom, where is Hitler to burn all the gypsies?

i bet that he can't go outside due to his uglyness and stupidness

@Lineage2 Services, this is you, is not? i can smell your nose went through trash, you never wash yourself

Another hater? im here only for ban Scammers like this kid :) and dont wory i just Started.

did i scam anyone ? some proofs please? ????

if u post proofs i go away 

already this guy reported u with words everyone can make friends and scam also dont tell me that V4n Perise not Join with your account. because we all know it.

Did i told u to pay any single dollar for that files ???? 

btw those words keep it for you dont try to lie people with shit words also u dont know this guy Karasu why u Reporting? only Giwrgos_nexus know this guy and he join with your account and reporting w/o proofs :) 

yea i am v4n persie did i scam anyone ? lol also that signature was on extremedwarfs facebook and he blocked me like bitch 

i dont give a fvck about you Scammer why u hide? Everyone can find u