Aio Buff

Epica

Question

How can you say i dont have the control over it.. 

Anyway, have a nice day.

Make the timer count only when the user is logged in.

...oh thats right you can't cause you didn't code it, dawid did.

Hence forth is a feature by dawid for his customers.

Nor could you replicate the feature to a different chronicle.

NinjaEdit:

Also quoting a post when you edited it to show you named pack\product - and sighed has the original post (just below quoted) without the named feature\product to support your argument is kind of douche. Don't you think?

Edited by mcbigmac

First of all i want to thank you for your kindness as a "L2OFF Developer". Shows pretty good what kind of person you are.

I apologize for wanting to help Mr.Sighed.

I just don't get this guy, he appears out of nowhere and tries to show off the big "Features" (found in 543957898476 servers) from his server.

Dude, we try to answer others doubts and the ways to get their problems solved, without involving us doing the job for someone else. You came here under some random fake name as an existing Vanganth customer and you try to show how great the stuff works on your server. I want to see some broken quests, which i am pretty sure you don't have them done or they are not fixed.

Still raging lol

" YOU GOT THE FEATURE BUT YOU CANT DO THIS AND YOU CANT DO THAT." 

Its like

" YEA RONALDO.. YOU CAN GOAL IN SOCCER BUT NOT WITH A DOUBLE BACKFLIP WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED ! "

No one tried to show off "big" features. I just was not sure if it is this feature or not. After that he pm'ed me and i told him from where to purchase it. End of the story, while you still telling everyone that you are the greatest and others "appearing from nowhere" are shit, i helped him and i guess he already bought the extender. Simple as that. 

Last but not least  .... 

2517657Pgyppb.gif

Still i wish you a nice day Sighed :)

Edited by Silla.Impulse

Still raging lol

" YOU GOT THE FEATURE BUT YOU CANT DO THIS AND YOU CANT DO THAT." 

Its like

" YEA RONALDO.. YOU CAN GOAL IN SOCCER BUT NOT WITH A DOUBLE BACKFLIP WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED ! "

No one tried to show off "big" features. I just was not sure if it is this feature or not. After that he pm'ed me and i told him from where to purchase it. End of the story, while you still telling everyone that you are the greatest and others "appearing from nowhere" are shit, i helped him and i guess he already bought the extender. Simple as that. 

Last but not least  .... 

2517657Pgyppb.gif

Still i wish you a nice day Sighed :)

Nobody is raging here, only you started to paste some .gif with insults against me. The only one getting mad by the fact that we show your intentions and your lack of anything except a big ego. Also i want to see where I'm telling others that I'm greater than them and calling them shit.

Yeah, my bad, you don't show off cause your 1 week server is closed already. Right.

Also you forgot 1 simple thing, Vanganth isn't selling to new customers anymore.

http://www.l2service.com/forum/index.php?topic=644.msg2134#msg2134

I'm working only with server owners who got a lot of knowledge about L2off platform these days, this limitation had to be added cause i've got way less time for support atm.
Edited by Sighed

Old post but maybe still someone is looking for it.

I hope i dont get you wrong.. you are looking for a NPC where you can click on a button to gain AIO status and get all buffs to your skills for a specific time ?

Interlude Vanganth Extender

On my server it looks like this :

obqf9xfw.png

Now he can gain AIO via some items or donation coins or whatever.

t4dhz7ay.png

cayz7kg3.png

And the 30 days you mentioned:

496v6b4d.png

Also important ->tuaypf5t.png

If you need further assistance, drop a pm.

You took all the fun.

Next time keep you mouth shut , and let the rest speak .

I`m here to learn !