L2 Gracia Final Pack+Geodata Maybe.take A Look

Hi all,i am a player,who decided to become developper of l2 java.

I had an hi5 pack on my pc,and i learned to change mobs stats,drop,drop ammount rate and things very eazy,but i don't want to stop here,i want to go on,learn to change skills,fix them,to balance classes,to repair bugs,to implement things and finally to repair the core of a pack.

I want to developp a pack and in future to open a nice mid rate server,without overpowered donations(items,enchants) something that will last forever,without corrupted gm,or lags,or bots etc.

There are too many Interlude Projects and HI5 Projects,that's why i am looking to developp a L2 Gracia Final Pack.

Unfortunatelly i can't buy a pack to start slowly  fix,change eazy things,i even can't find a free one pretty good,that's why maybe someone here can help me with a L2 Gracia Final pack(source) and geodata maybe don't know for free.Something with things fixed,without major problems,bugs,so i slowly start working.In future i want to open a server made by me,unique.