Blade & Soul [Day 1]

Tijseh

Okay so here is the thing I want to "challenge" myself with making signatures and other pieces for a whole year and here is day 1.

This was Yesterday. The background is a bit plain.

No Text.

BladeampSoul2_zpsb62bcbce.png

Text.

BladeampSoul_zps380079f7.png

Edited by Tijseh

I dont like that render I consider as a low one.

But anyways, good compo & flow on that.

KIU.

How is that render "low"? lol

I like that, I prefer the version with text, the other without just looks too bland and empty to me.

But as you said, that background is a little plain. Perhaps you could have at least messed around with brightness and saturation and colors a little more, I'm not sure.

It looks rather "bright" as well. That's something I not necessarily fancy, but overall it looks rather decent.

I like that, I prefer the version with text, the other without just looks too bland and empty to me.

But as you said, that background is a little plain. Perhaps you could have at least messed around with brightness and saturation and colors a little more, I'm not sure.

It looks rather "bright" as well. That's something I not necessarily fancy, but overall it looks rather decent.

It's just dont fit in my eye. My personal opinion :)

Mwah you're right I wanted to add a C4D but it looked stupid so I left it this way cause I didn't know what to add...

Today I hope I'll be able to put day 2/3