How To Be Verified In Paypal

Vision

So, I tried at the past and it worked but no I can't. I'm using as a card the pre-paid from Bank Of Peireaus but it doesn't work I dont know why.

I'm talking about the WEB-UY is that card the proper one for this use? Even if it works the other problem is my 3-digit code from where I can find it?

[gr]phgaine sthn trapeza kai pestous na sou dwsoun analutika ths kinhshs tous logarasmou..eki tha sou exei kanei add to paypal ena x poso kai dipla sto poso exei ena kwdiko sunallaghs  xxx123xxx kati tetoio einai ama den kanw lafos [/gr]

Something else.

If we say that I stay non-verified what limits I will have. Also, I will be able to send or receive money without linking any debit card ?

u can send and receive the limits you have is that u can withdraw 750$ a month

[gr]ama exeis logariasmo sti trapeza pestous thelw mia karta gian a xrisimopoio to mixanima ke tha s dosune mia kitrini karta p leei visa panw ama to sinxronisis afto me to pp tha gini verified

Edited by Nitzamc

u can send and receive the limits you have is that u can withdraw 750$ a month

[gr]ama exeis logariasmo sti trapeza pestous thelw mia karta gian a xrisimopoio to mixanima ke tha s dosune mia kitrini karta p leei visa panw ama to sinxronisis afto me to pp tha gini verified

Ok thanks

locked.