German Client Language Files For Hi5

Hey folks,

i have some nice files for german fanboys! Those files will turn ur clients language from english into german. Check out the system files. Have a look at the screens:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8696847/bspscreens.rar.html

If someone is interested - a pm will do. And maaaybeee i will share with you! ;)

Edited by snifi

so what about screen? any chance to see what you offer? ok in this case maybe you can share it with us :D thanks snifi

Here you go. Screens are up. See first post. (Firefox bugged itself and now copy&paste won't work for me :$ - dat shitty foxy^^)

Edited by snifi

Here you go. Screens are up. See first post. (Firefox bugged itself and now copy&paste won't work for me :$ - dat shitty foxy^^)

ohh I forget for which chronicle is that?

ohh I forget for which chronicle is that?

It's for High Five. But you can use them for other Chronicles, too. I mean....it's not a big deal to compare and modify them. ;-)

also i'm trying to figure out how to enable ingame languageselection for clientside. i know it works. i have a system with russian and english support, but i dont know how to get a additional language in that selection menue (dropdown ingame) :alone: