[ About ] Private servers

TheRuleZzZ

Heya , i start this topic to give a suggestion :O

I think that private servers are for advertising , and there aren't for spam or for server problem .

Server problem should be post on the server forum .

So my suggestion is :

When a private server topic created , moderators , should be lock it so when someone want to search for a private server , it would be more easy , and maxcheater forum will avoid spam and useless post's .

I want opinion's .

Also i started this topic on spam section , cause i need opinion from much members , so Maxtor take his desicion about private section .

/aggree

Take as example this topic:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=27370.0

They spammed this topic...So I aggree with Rulez

by locking it ppl will make it again and again and again and again ... thats the bad .. well mods should clean the topics but no time ... the topics just need to be cleaned , therulezz idea is good one but they will make them again and again cuz their topics will be on page 3 and who will see it ? oo

by locking it ppl will make it again and again and again and again ... thats the bad .. well mods should clean the topics but no time ... the topics just need to be cleaned , therulezz idea is good one but they will make them again and again cuz their topics will be on page 3 and who will see it ? oo

/aggree too! ...... :D :D So we have to find a good solution...I have no Ideas! :S

we delete the post count replies(will try it,is it L2j or L2OFF,how many ppl online etc)  or numerous replies on many server topics

those topics are for advertisements and we cant criticize neither judge if some1 has played it or not

we also leave unharmed the posts that say that a server sucks or its ful of bugs or lags ...!!!