L2 Off C3 Server

Hi, 

I need an english speaking Dev for an L2 off server. I have the Root Server and the Server Files, I just need some one to help me get the ball rolling. I am willing to fund this endeavor and  compensate whomever partners with me on this. I already have a team to GM the project. All that I am missing is a Dev or 2 ;)

If you are interested send me a message and we will talk.

Edited by Universe

C1 is a beast of it's own.

You should learn more about l2off and what is what.

Such as - what can you do with the native scripts and AI - and what requires direct reverse engineering\codehooking.

More so because all the c4 bad code handling\dupes\crashing is multiplied by 2.

I would suggest you begin yourself - and post questions since if you do have the files already setting them up and running should be childs play.

Then when you run into issues most of us will answer.

I plan on getting started soon, however I am completely ignorant and will be starting from scratch. I have no background in any form of coding. My goal was to partner with a new L2 private server but at the last moment it fell through. I had offered to fund and gm the server(i have a team of 7 to gm but none of use have coding experience) and their dev would dev it. Basically, they were opening an L2 off interlude server and I was going to let them use my server as their c3 server to give their player base more options. Once it opened it would be Low rate retail like with no customization and only cosmetics could be donated for. All donations would go to the dev(s) because I am not in it for the money. 

...but that doesn't respond to what i said.

Setup yourself, ask setup questions.

If you have the files, you run it and then discovers whats needed and more appropriately decide who\what\when you need to fund.

(especially if it's c1 based).