[Valiance] L2Fusion

Jynx

50 online. no events!!!. farm for top R85 harden than on official server(on 99 lvl i have s80/84). solo farm for gear impossible. with party take months... 0 pvp on maps... there is no things worth fighting for 

But not many bugs and lags only sometimes. If gm give us some events and make farm possible and faster maby i will back

The events are not yet enabled. They'll be within the next few days. The economy is indeed not perfect yet but we are on it. ;) If it's of any interest to you, look at this thread: http://www.l2-fusion.com/ipb/index.php?/topic/230-where-do-i-get-good-loots-there-there/

There was a little DDoS attack today, and if the lags you experienced were not related to it nor your connection, but rather the server, you can rest assured our developers will investigate and resolve whatever caused them.

We've had around 200 online tonight near the peak hours. :)

Edited by Jynx

i dont mean that is bad server. only i afraid if u dont do sth fast to keep ppl play they will leave. for me anyway is best pvp GoD server and that is much.

I think event is must have here with nice reward. not useless hats etc but true currency. And add other vote reward, vita belt is kinda useless.

And nice thing is bot protection but i think here have some error cause i get banned when my bro start l2 with l2tower :P ( but ok i will w8 that 200h :P )

anyway gl :P

Edited by karolczuk

I'm sorry your brother got you banned. We have a zero tolerance policy with third party softwares. :(

Luckily, to get the message to go through we are only giving temporary bans at this point so you can get back in whenever you like. Appreciate the feedback!

I know the guy, the server looks fine. It is stable, well edited, not a brserver that allows you to equip yourself with endgame gear in 2 days. Solid and looks a long term server, don't miss out.

The difficulty to acquire the best stuff in game do not influence the type of the server. The way things are setup influences it, and the economy aspect is only playing a minor role in that. We average 200 online, peak was 240 today, and we're more than sure it will continue to grow.

We've had to ban many people (especially bots addicts), so there will probably be more hate toward us incoming, but the majority of people knows we're doing our "job" and we're doing it well. ;)

Edited by Jynx

The difficulty to acquire the best stuff in game do not influence the type of the server. The way things are setup influences it, and the economy aspect is only playing a minor role in that. We average 200 online, peak was 240 today.

We've had to ban many people (especially bots addicts), so there will probably be more hate toward us incoming, but the majority of people knows we're doing our "job" and we're doing it well. ;)

lie :) cuz u even answer what ppl write in ur forum ... "U" think that u are doing ur job ... but in shout ppl cant stop say what server need 

1-" The difficulty to acquire the best stuff in game do not influence the type of the server " (this is bullshit) this si the basic thing of a server ... how u think ppl like pvp in karmian ? 

2- "We average 200 online" WHERE ??? 

3- "We've had to ban many people (especially bots addicts)" That u write here .. us ay for what happend to me? u even seen how many ppl read our discution in ur forum ?¿ around 300 ppl , u think u will win something ? talking bad about players ? 

GG Jynx ...

lie :) cuz u even answer what ppl write in ur forum ... "U" think that u are doing ur job ... but in shout ppl cant stop say what server need 

1-" The difficulty to acquire the best stuff in game do not influence the type of the server " (this is bullshit) this si the basic thing of a server ... how u think ppl like pvp in karmian ? 

2- "We average 200 online" WHERE ???

3- "We've had to ban many people (especially bots addicts)" That u write here .. us ay for what happend to me? u even seen how many ppl read our discution in ur forum ?¿ around 300 ppl , u think u will win something ? talking bad about players ? 

GG Jynx ...

The explanation is quite simple. He announced that all items for donation can be obtained in game. So people that can donate will have R99 blessed while normal people will have twilight or seraph. Smart move by him

The explanation is quite simple. He announced that all items for donation can be obtained in game. So people that can donate will have R99 blessed while normal people will have twilight or seraph. Smart move by him

We had our first (first I've seen at least, haven't checked more than that) R99 weapon today actually. :)

Quite a few people with Seraph armor sets too. It's been only 4 days since the launch. We will start seeing way more of them in no time and people that find the economy hardcore will then realize it really isn't.

Edited by Jynx

We had our first (first I've seen at least, haven't checked more than that) R99 weapon today actually. :)

Quite a few people with Seraph armor sets too. It's been only 4 days since the launch. We will start seeing way more of them in no time and people that find the economy hardcore will then realize it really isn't.

i think 4 days for take R95 in x100 "PvP" server its to much ... at last 2 days for normal players of l2 when i say normlas i mean ppl who play 3-4 hours for day l2 .. but 4 days farming ... omg ... where the action ? this convert u server into PvE .

GG Jynx