Exiliumworld.com Db + Server Pack

Us title say i sell the exiliumworld db with accounts mails everithing also i sell the server files for that server!!!

prizes

150 euro paypal

180 euro paysafe

i can show the files first ...... just pm me

not trusted... then

how can you own the files if you're not the owner? lol!

no valid proof unless test live and everything works as exilium ,quests and all that crap

owner of a succesfull server have no reason to resell the pack unless ur his dev and betray him perhaps ?

not trusted... then

no valid proof unless test live and everything works as exilium ,quests and all that crap

owner of a succesfull server have no reason to resell the pack unless ur his dev and betray him perhaps ?

Ofc and is scamer ...!!!

Trusted seller i take alredy 2 account's and lot of bilions adenas

says 1 post user

lol kids...

Edited by Karasu

not trusted... then

im not scammer or enything just sell files!!! dont say enything if you dont know for enyone who want i can show files accounts or enything he want for proof

not trusted... then

We alredy make work together you fix my website and forums maybe you need to think for that you say for me because i pay you .....

if i was buying a rly good pack ,i would buy from real owner who can show me everything ,including website/photoshop/files/live test and more stuff

not someone who pretends he sell ,you cant have this pack unless ur dev or bought from him but he have no reason to sell his pack since its succesfull server

i am not interested at the moment since i own even better pack than exilium ,but i just donnt like how this sounds ,if you have any problem with saying my opinion ,then what i can do ,i dont feel good if i dont say what i believe ,its something wrong with that?

We alredy make work together you fix my website and forums maybe you need to think for that you say for me because i pay you .....

i dont know ,i dont remember

how should i know? tell me your name

all i know at the moment is that someone is trying to sell something that doesnt exist but anyway ,i told you my opinion ,if i ruined your reputation in this topic ,im sorry then but i dont think sorry will be enough 

you will always receive negative comments for re-selling something that doesnt belong you or without proper proofs ,you just made a topic with 5-10 letters and that was all.... 

Edited by Karasu

i dont know ,i dont remember

how should i know? tell me your name

all i know at the moment is that someone is trying to sell something that doesnt exist but anyway ,i told you my opinion ,if i ruined your reputation in this topic ,sorry wont be enough 

you will always receive negative comments for re-selling something that doesnt belong you 

i speak you on skype and i give you proof fot that i sell i alredy have you in my contacts also i accept your opinion but i think is beter to serch first and then to tell it because someone alse maybe he want that files .....

i speak you on skype and i give you proof fot that i sell i alredy have you in my contacts also i accept your opinion but i think is beter to serch first and then to tell it because someone alse maybe he want that files .....

its late now ,i already gaved my opinion and i was pretty honest becuz ppl got scammed a lot lately..., i didnt knew who u are

first of all ,put a moderator to clean topic ,my posts and yours and all

second ,remake topic ,add screenshoots with the features to serve as proof that you have the real thing and worth wasting the time speaking and tell me your skype name so i shall know who im talking to ;p

Edited by Karasu