L2J Core Npc Html Window Colors

Nitzamc

Question

hello guys i've created a raidbossnpc in core and it works perfect shownd raidboss alive or dead but i need to add colors to the text  and i've tried  3 different kind of hex for colors like html rgb and its not working  the code is like

<td><font color=\"example\"> text </font></td>

so my question is which hex should i use for the f*#$# colors :D

Edited by Nitzamc

10 answers to this question

The color is not working at all, or the color is other than what you wanted ? If the 2nd one, just type the color hex from right to left, for example. If the code is FF0000, write it like 0000FF :P

Last time I used this site and as I said, just write it from right to left.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp

Edited by SweeTs

Umm, exactly what that mean.. For example, your text is white, you put <font color=red> let's say, fack that hex</font>, after that the text is still white or it's colorized but not "red" as you wanted ? :D

Edited by SweeTs

man i really tried the oposite and it does not work

tb.append("<font color="0000FF>red example</font>");

i need red orange and green colors can u give me the oposite hex to make it f..ing work? :DD i couldnt make it work

this is the opposite of red and the normal of blue and it comes out blue and when i put this normal it is not working

more update : some color hexes work some dont   i made only 2 hexes work the red and the green one with the normal parsing side 

Edited by Nitzamc