interlude [L2Off] [Lineage2Madoc Network] | Cybele X2000 Inc 15.3.2014

D3athLeGenD™

I dont hate u at all my friend is just that u have a child behaivior , and evrybody is trying to tell u that u are goin to fail if u open that date but ur too ignorant to listen. What u think u are some kind of rock star :)), u aint famous at all my friend ur famous for beying the most ignorant kid on this forum.

Do u really think that i'm care for ppl of maxcheater? mxc died before 3 years for me so stop the bullshits and put in your  mind that i'm not that person that u think that i'm u just see my other face cuz u need to see that my lille friend , u start to mad me and flaming me i will not let u to dis me over my own topic dude. 

Secondly yes and if i failed so what? anyone dies or what? am i the first person that i opened and failed as u told hah? cuz i'm fail let me make my fail moves why u continue to replay on this fail server and why continue to bother with me so much? However my friend let me as  i'm the biggest failed person on this forum to make my G.O and stop  write here. Thnx dude

Edited by D3athLeGenD™

Another fail of nature , I am reffering to mister antwnhs as the most of ppl here know him in the past.

The only thing that i have to say :

History repeat it self. Another crappy server designed by a man who doesnt know a shit about servers and need money to get high!

Another fail of nature , I am reffering to mister antwnhs as the most of ppl here know him in the past.

The only thing that i have to say :

History repeat it self. Another crappy server designed by a man who doesnt know a shit about servers and need money to get high!

traba pisw stin xora sou man kai asemas emas.

Im not gona look at all pages on this thread ....

But ur language disgusts me ..... so as a "new" player wont join on ur server coz i can immagine how u treat players .

traba pisw stin xora sou man kai asemas emas.

[GR]

Na traviksw stin xwra mou ? xaxa , aa kai btw , oi alvanoi pou se pidane apo kolo ka8e mera otan perneis mauro apo autous einai pio ellines apo sena . 

Atoma san kai sena ferane tin ellada edw .

[EN]

Good luck for all of those who will join(even for trial) on his server, only by his childish behaivor and his his , i cannot say anything alse actually , I think you got the point,

The hole package of drug addict , child , stupid , fail over time , pro english you buy when you join his server.

GL . 

If anyone got scammed in the past , By saying scammed i mean if he donated on a fail server of his and got pwned contact me , i can provide you some good info .

[GR]

Na traviksw stin xwra mou ? xaxa , aa kai btw , oi alvanoi pou se pidane apo kolo ka8e mera otan perneis mauro apo autous einai pio ellines apo sena . 

Atoma san kai sena ferane tin ellada edw .

[EN]

Good luck for all of those who will join(even for trial) on his server, only by his childish behaivor and his his , i cannot say anything alse actually , I think you got the point,

The hole package of drug addict , child , stupid , fail over time , pro english you buy when you join his server.

GL . 

If anyone got scammed in the past , By saying scammed i mean if he donated on a fail server of his and got pwned contact me , i can provide you some good info .

how much u  envy me and hate me brah? really tell me , pathetic moldabian asshole.

how much u  envy me and hate me brah? really tell me , pathetic moldabian asshole.

You mistaken the roles i guess , none envy you . The 99% that knows you hate you and know what a piece of shit you are , so dont tell me that it is about me .. You have the problem and everyone hate you . 

Any way i will not stay here to argue with YOU!

Expect me soon .

You mistaken the roles i guess , none envy you . The 99% that knows you hate you and know what a piece of shit you are , so dont tell me that it is about me .. You have the problem and everyone hate you . 

Any way i will not stay here to argue with YOU!

Expect me soon .

expect what? the moldabian horns? I FUCK HORNS EVERYDAY i dont want more biatchez hah

expect what? the moldabian horns? I FUCK HORNS EVERYDAY i dont want more biatchez hah

haha very funny , your english level is lower than 1% , my little brother speaks better than you.