Baium Ring +3 SOLD

Queen Ant Ring +4  SOLD

Zaken Earring +4 SOLD

Tezza Necklace +4 SOLD

Istina's Cloak SOLD

Seraph Leather Set+4/4/4/3 most parts 3x120 SOLD

Specter Shaper +4 Haste 300 SOLD

Accounts:

96 Othell Ghost hunter naked with talisman of annihilation, noblesse with 87 yul gs subclass

86 Yul Gs with standard equip

85 Tyrr Duelist with standard equip

85 Iss Spectral Dancer with Standar Equip

pm with offers

Edited by l2coresales

• 2 weeks later...

him pm me for trade char for 500€ and i write him he sent me 30€ and i sent items in various trades and he negative :D he only need i sent first items and him sent me next 150€ the 30 in 30 he negative because for time, if need conversation for skype pm me and i sent for if you think if him is scammer or no =).

he seemed to be the scammer not me. we agreed on small amounts and he kept insisting on me going first. anyway accounts are still for sale

yeah yeah ;) but you no sent first ;) and you need i sent first 1kkk ;)

Edited by Woopy

him pm me for trade char for 500€ and i write him he sent me 30€ and i sent items in various trades and he negative :D he only need i sent first items and him sent me next 150€ the 30 in 30 he negative because for time, if need conversation for skype pm me and i sent for if you think if him is scammer or no =).

he seemed to be the scammer not me. we agreed on small amounts and he kept insisting on me going first. anyway accounts are still for sale