Would You Play A Brand New Lineage 2 High Five Low Rate Server?

2sid

Would you like to see a new Lineage 2 low rate server?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a brand new Lineage 2 High five low rate server?

• Yes, I would like to
    • Yes, A Customized one!
    • No, definitly not a Low rate server!
    • No, not on this chronicle!

So the Question is Would you play a brand new Lineage 2 High five low rate server?

Wondering if there is still enough community for a low rate server.

post-65748-0-39440900-1392502971_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2sid

It depends in which community you will try to choose. Mainly, most of people haven't that time to spend on playing this game. Although for sure, if a project is very good they will support it.
About the rates, i would play easier one low/mid rate server. In this occasion, free time plays a key role. So you could adjust some features that will help the players who don't have the proper amount of time to play, to evolve their gear or w/e.

Also, lately i focused on in newer chronicles of Lineage 2, and i urge those who play any version of the game, to try and newer versions.

Well, awesome to see some comments already!

Yeah well newer chronicles are no option near my opinion,

Cause near my opinion, lineage 2 is changed way too much, in 

a direction i don't really like, ofcourse that happened also before 

''the Godess of Destruction'' came out, but GoD juist ruined the game completely.

But about the free time, you're completely right, that's why we're adding some features

to make sure that people enjoy their time, not only with the standard grinding.

I think lineage 2 has way more great aspects.

It depends in which community you will try to choose. Mainly, most of people haven't that time to spend on playing this game. Although for sure, if a project is very good they will support it.

About the rates, i would play easier one low/mid rate server. In this occasion, free time plays a key role. So you could adjust some features that will help the players who don't have the proper amount of time to play, to evolve their gear or w/e.

Also, lately i focused on in newer chronicles of Lineage 2, and i urge those who play any version of the game, to try and newer versions.

I would like to add also, because i didn't see some of the features you mention in your first post. If there is gonna be any close or an open beta phase to see in real time if anything needs change or w/e.

Yeah well newer chronicles are no option near my opinion, because near my opinion, lineage 2 is changed way too much, in a direction i don't really like, ofcourse that happened also before ''the Godess of Destruction'' came out, but GoD juist ruined the game completely. But about the free time, you're completely right, that's why we're adding some features to make sure that people enjoy their time, not only with the standard grinding.

I think lineage 2 has way more great aspects.

The fact that we used to play a game we love and ground does not mean necessarily that the game should not be developed. If you look at the history of the game and its publications will see that these are changes that brought the world closer to play the game.

I would like to add also, because i didn't see some of the features you mention in your first post. If there is gonna be any close or an open beta phase to see in real time if anything needs change or w/e.

The fact that we used to play a game we love and ground does not mean necessarily that the game should not be developed. If you look at the history of the game and its publications will see that these are changes that brought the world closer to play the game.

No, ofcourse i'm not saying that the game shouldn't have been developed, but just the things they added were not the best onces near my opinion,

And I know its History, and they had to add some things, and they had to change some things, you need to develop a game further and further, but it's just not they way a lot of players including me were wishing for.

Ofcourse there were also good things, but a lot of bad onces too, but it is my opinion ofcourse. 

I'll stick with the chronicles below GoD.

Edited by 2sid

No, ofcourse i'm not saying that the game shouldn't have been developed, but just the things they added were not the best onces near my opinion,

And I know its History, and they had to add some things, and they had to change some things, you need to develop a game further and further, but it's just not they way a lot of players including me were wishing for.

Ofcourse there were also good things, but a lot of bad onces too, but it is my opinion ofcourse. 

I'll stick with the chronicles below GoD.

The harsh truth is that at several times that the game was evolving its self, the players decide to leave the game and the reasons are obvious. I will not comment further on this, because we came to discuss in this thread any of your implementations that you are going to put on this project. So i still expect a response on the ideas that you think you'll implementation and if there will be some open/close beta phase for those thoughts.

The harsh truth is that at several times that the game was evolving its self, the players decide to leave the game and the reasons are obvious. I will not comment further on this, because we came to discuss in this thread any of your implementations that you are going to put on this project. So i still expect a response on the ideas that you think you'll implementation and if there will be some open/close beta phase for those thoughts.

Yeah that's definitly true!

Well, I moved my project info to another forum area, to discuss any idea's and thoughts.

For this tread I was just wondering if there is still community left for low rate servers.