interlude --

Sien

Bigest Fail svr ever seen mages suck hard Archers too with 5k p Def Where u Going with this svr? better close it

Let me guess, too lazy? :P

anyway thanks for your opinion :) 

i would like to inform all players that this server DIOS is TWIN the server which closed like a week ago (failure), admin changed the name and armor but he cant change everythiung cause he is stupid, like the announcements of the kills instead of saying Dios:blablabla they say Twin:blablabla.

admin DIOS= admin TWIN

unsto = whizzo

this server failed by the name TWIN so they decided to re-name it, i got some more infos in TWIN whizzo provided GFider - LUNATIC and some close friends with special weapon-armor-jewels-buffs.......... guess what ?? HE DID IT AGAIN. DOUBLE CORRUPTION.

Safff= helpful ? not even bothering helping anyone really all they want is donation money nothing mroe thats why they re-opened the server in less than a week with a new name ^^.

i forgot also that at the TWIN the corruption was so bad that the staff included 3 ppl (admin=twin, gm=whizzo, gm=donald and gm=r.ecu), now one close friend of gm donald had a fight with GM ecu and guess what happened ?? instead of banning the player, they kicked gm ecu out of the staff.

really nice corrupted server opening with 1 reazon, MONEY.

anyone on the staff wants to claim i am wrong here?? i am waiting. mister TWIN or should i calll you now DIOS, since you just changed the name. xaaxaxa

i would like to inform all players that this server DIOS is TWIN the server which closed like a week ago (failure), admin changed the name and armor but he cant change everythiung cause he is stupid, like the announcements of the kills instead of saying Dios:blablabla they say Twin:blablabla.

admin DIOS= admin TWIN

unsto = whizzo

this server failed by the name TWIN so they decided to re-name it, i got some more infos in TWIN whizzo provided GFider - LUNATIC and some close friends with special weapon-armor-jewels-buffs.......... guess what ?? HE DID IT AGAIN. DOUBLE CORRUPTION.

Safff= helpful ? not even bothering helping anyone really all they want is donation money nothing mroe thats why they re-opened the server in less than a week with a new name ^^.

i forgot also that at the TWIN the corruption was so bad that the staff included 3 ppl (admin=twin, gm=whizzo, gm=donald and gm=r.ecu), now one close friend of gm donald had a fight with GM ecu and guess what happened ?? instead of banning the player, they kicked gm ecu out of the staff.

really nice corrupted server opening with 1 reazon, MONEY.

anyone on the staff wants to claim i am wrong here?? i am waiting. mister TWIN or should i calll you now DIOS, since you just changed the name. xaaxaxa

Haters gonna hate, yes server is from the old l2twin team(with many changes and fixes) where is the problem with that?

all this story for me? thank you <3 And anyway tell me something that is not about the money in this planet.

Well some people may not like the server, but some other do! So im waiting for players that love this kind of servers :)

As long as people are supporting our server and show love, we will keep it alive and as i can see many players are loving it :)

cya in game guys, love ya ;)

sure i also inform anyone that is playing that there are dozen gm chars/freinds i have some namkes here

lobotomizer (something like this)

Luffy

This 2 chars are 100% pure gm chars i can guarantee that, plus he is giving items free to loboto's clan, more updates coming soon.

sure i also inform anyone that is playing that there are dozen gm chars/freinds i have some namkes here

lobotomizer (something like this)

Luffy

This 2 chars are 100% pure gm chars i can guarantee that, plus he is giving items free to loboto's clan, more updates coming soon.

oh so why are you still playing on server? 

thanks for all your interest :)

You guys  are so funny when you think that Gamemasters want to play with overpowered characters to destroy their own server while they are paying alot of money for it.

With all of what you said you are just lowing yourself. just saying :)

ill end it here. thanks again buddy :)