interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Selia Interlude Pvp Server [Grand Opening 25.1.2014 16:00 Gmt +2

SeliaTheBam

Auto noblesse is just awful. The whole point is to kill your enemy before he lands a noble after resurrection.. if it is auto, whats the fuking point? Killing each other intill one gets bored? Bravo, this feature is for lowbobs and lowbobs only!

Dis. All new wannabe servers have auto nobless which ruins pvp.

Also

Benihime i see you on every server you flame...Can i know your ingame name? because you maybe flame here but you join to all servers you flamed

Ofc I join servers u boob. How else am I gonna flame/praise a srv if I dont test it first? I rarely criticise a srv w/o havin tried it first. morons these days...

Ofc I join servers u boob. How else am I gonna flame/praise a srv if I dont test it first? I rarely criticise a srv w/o havin tried it first. morons these days...

So why you make critism on this server that you havent even try and you flamy from your first post?

Another 20 min farm server , those crystall enchant +20 nothing new , weve seen ur feature's in 30+ servers all lasting for 1 week and after they close . Max online when open 200 after a few h when people realise that ur server is shit and it doesent bring anithing new , only 50+ online in a few days its allready closed , and u start off in a week or so with a new name. You dont know nothing about balance about coding yet you open this premade pack found on google and hope maybe for some donation's.

My question is..

Why do u waste ur time and our time?

Man if u get something from admin and u support the server , we understand that ... But please stop making all those fail server's this is the reason why l2 community got so fuck'd up and there is nothing new or something interesting to play. Just stop hidding the fact that this server is downloaded from google and the admin when a problem pops up they try solving it by serching on the internet becouse they dont know nothing. 

I try to login now and its says "Due to high server traffic, your login atempt failed" this meaning ur server is hosted at home with on a common internet bandwith. And probably no DDoS protection becouse the admin agreed to give item's to those that have botnets.

Im wondering if in those 520 are da bots here and there sitting in different towns..btw gz on ur balance brah. PI,pvp zone (shocker) full of archers.