Report Realtek

Karasu

I am reporting Realtek (the annoying guy with 8k posts of spam) ,i think he scammed over 30 ppl by now but thats not the problem

he backstabbed me by screwing up my partner database and he said HE WILL REPORT ME ON MXC for "scam loOLOLOLOL" cuz i changed password on dedi while he deleted my partner database while server was online and my partner paid for dedi and everything lol ,anyway should i post skype conversations here? or on PM

Also i have changed my webhost password because of this reason ,and he said i scammed him but im the one who paid for webhost ,his tricks and threats wont work on me unfortunately ,i hope you do something with this scammer and liar ,he knows only to destroy

I got valid proofs ,history ,i can make screenshoots etc

see how much shit this guy can eat ,he said he will report me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice try

give me one minute i will call my developer who was inside that dedicated and deleted all already told u on skype it wasnt me

give me one minute i will call my developer who was inside that dedicated and deleted all already told u on skype it wasnt me

this is ur classic ''trick'' dude cmon.

man i dont care if it was you or not ,you gived password to someone else ,also you didnt gived a single cent and you dare to report me ,my partner paid for everything and he pays me for working on his server, how can u destroy server u trash and then try to report me for something i didnt? LOLLOL

and i have the privillege to change password on webhost as well ,I AM THE ONE WHO PAID FOR IT not u

u just got unbanned from mxc ,and now ur going to get banned again ,have fun ,this time permanently ,have fun i guess xd ,scam more ppl please

Edited by Karasu

i am not romeo stfu idiot 

11jw3zo.png

i wont continue. 

cheers

Edited by Яosalie

rosalie when i was on mxc romeo didnt even existed

so u are a shared account (again), according to rules this account need a ban.

Edited by Яosalie

realtek/romeo ,sorry but there is always someone smarter :) ,maybe u manage to provide fake infos about people and scam them but it wont work on me so gl lol

fucking idiot romeo was stole my account and i took it back rosale fucking idiot when i was on maxcheaters you dont even knew to press enter at your keyboard so stfu away

fucking idiot romeo was stole my account and i took it back rosale fucking idiot when i was on maxcheaters you dont even knew to press enter at your keyboard so stfu away

u think i will be afraid of ur insults? keep flaming and insulting i dont really care.