interlude [L2Off]L2Nouvelle Forever Like. 75X Successfully Started.

Devilon

We do not actually care about the advertises, we have  nwatch so people can see what other players have in their inventory. This is a failure picture, I do not care who is trying to do bad advertise to us, but is obvious someone fail trying so, good luck.

We do not actually care about the advertises, we have  nwatch so people can see what other players have in their inventory. This is a failure picture, I do not care who is trying to do bad advertise to us, but is obvious someone fail trying so, good luck.

You think I care? I don't even play since long time ago. :)

Gl with your fail server and with the nulled invision power which costs 80 euro per month.

:not bad:

You think I care? I don't even play since long time ago. :)

Gl with your fail server and with the nulled invision power which costs 80 euro per month.

:not bad:

lol nulled

happy-smile.png

Edited by Slayerduck

Posting just to post is not needed here, also is one of the maxcheaters rules, in anycase we do not need bad advertise, also we're not giving any items for players, all what we give is writed on forum.

About forum, is clear that the guys who PMed you has no ideea about IPB licences and he just try to do bad advertise to us, probably is one of your friends, or servers that tries to put us down, I will inform you and others that is no chance to put us down, just we can put ourselves down.

www.l2nouvelle.com

Posting just to post is not needed here, also is one of the maxcheaters rules, in anycase we do not need bad advertise, also we're not giving any items for players, all what we give is writed on forum.

About forum, is clear that the guys who PMed you has no ideea about IPB licences and he just try to do bad advertise to us, probably is one of your friends, or servers that tries to put us down, I will inform you and others that is no chance to put us down, just we can put ourselves down.

www.l2nouvelle.com

Is so hard to read your name you retard?

Check the photo again.

Be carefull with your language ok? If you don't want to suffer any warnings, just learn to talk. I won't give you any reasons to argue with me, I am much cleaver than you and my mind is much clear than yours, so next time when you flame, or insult, you will suffer the consequences. Once again, read the maxcheaters rules before you post something. Hope you will understand and also hope you will stop flaming to this topic, I see you're logging specially on mxc and than first thing is to check this topic, becouse you probably was a part of this action. Arrivederci.

Be carefull with your language ok? If you don't want to suffer any warnings, just learn to talk. I won't give you any reasons to argue with me, I am much cleaver than you and my mind is much clear than yours, so next time when you flame, or insult, you will suffer the consequences. Once again, read the maxcheaters rules before you post something. Hope you will understand and also hope you will stop flaming to this topic, I see you're logging specially on mxc and than first thing is to check this topic, becouse you probably was a part of this action. Arrivederci.

This is my language. You don't like it? That's bad buddy, cause I'm not going to change.

I don't give a shit about what are you talking about. xD

I will suffer the consequences??? Oh shit bro. They will ban me? Oh no. How I will live. For God sake, show some mercy! :((

I won't die if I got ban here or something. You pmed me on a server's forum and now you lie, so I don't think you're more clever than me. 

You're more stupid than me and that's why I still here. xD

But infortunately now is time to work again. :/ I have to go buddy.

I give you 1 month till you close your server. (But maybe earlier IPB will take down your forum, so be hurry and create a website and a free forum ASAP!. ;) :not bad: )

Cya around

Edited by xXxJimPowerxXx

What are you talking about there, you are painful tbh, anyway, I won't do this here and I will stop talking, I will just let the server talk for you :) Ok have a nice day where you live (4 walls 1 computer) and take care. Also you can ask for my IP on that server and than check my IP. anyway gl

What are you talking about there, you are painful tbh, anyway, I won't do this here and I will stop talking, I will just let the server talk for you :) Ok have a nice day where you live (4 walls 1 computer) and take care. Also you can ask for my IP on that server and than check my IP. anyway gl

I don't have any l2 server or any other shit to live inside a room with 1 pc. You have. Don't try to be smart no-lifer. You just show that this thing we call brain does not exist inside your head.  :happyforever:

I said I'm at work.

Bye bye smart kiddo. xD

You call me no lifer, but actually you are, I am logging on maxcheaters to manage my topic and this means 2-3 times /day, And you're at work (this is what you say, actually I do not believe, just if you sell pancakes or icecream) you have the privileages to type message once you're working. So better take care of your job, I repeat, if you have one, and let me do my virtual job, becouse this project worth more than you earn in 5 months there on pancakes job u got. 

Stop posting becouse you are really annoying and painfull. You should be ashame of your posts.

You call me no lifer, but actually you are, I am logging on maxcheaters to manage my topic and this means 2-3 times /day, And you're at work (this is what you say, actually I do not believe, just if you sell pancakes or icecream) you have the privileages to type message once you're working. So better take care of your job, I repeat, if you have one, and let me do my virtual job, becouse this project worth more than you earn in 5 months there on pancakes job u got. 

Stop posting becouse you are really annoying and painfull. You should be ashame of your posts.

I'm sorry. I have my own company. I don't create l2 servers for money.  :-\