How to unban your pc on l2 elixir server?

sitcom

Like in topic. Can anyone explain me how to remove this ban from my machine? I have dynamic ip so it`s not ip problem. Changing pc name does not work either. I can log on my account from friend pc. I was plain with l2w and must have made smth wrong ;P Help me please.

it's not banip. It's hardware ban, which can't be lifted. L2w is forbidden in that server and you should have known that.

As an l2off dev told me(on his server), the hardware ban will be lifted as soon as the login server makes a restart(THOUGH NOT SURE).

anyone knows what part of hardware is baned? Maybe it can be spoofed in some way? I tried to change mac adresses but no help done :/ If there is no other way I must figure out smth to restart that server :D

theres hardware spoofers out there let me see if i can still find one...

try one of these... they are for cod but may still work

http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=54293

• 2 months later...

this bug with malaria curse works in revenge too

LOL??????

//ONTOPIC

hardware ban is not based on ip address, is based on MAC address (physical address on your network card,numerical type)

HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? VERY EASY...

download Mac Address Changer, execute it as Administrator and change your MacAdress, try to change only one cypher,not all mac address

this type of cheat is useful also to bypass "abuse protection" on download sites like rapidshare,4shared,megaupload...

tell us if it worked for u...

• 2 months later...