All Serious Developers Check This Out

if that guy is stalone is most of the biggest scammers..

im friend with stalone since a year and if you going do you job good you going paid,not going scam you.

About this shit with claww he got 7k euro form server buy a car didnt logged for 2month and got kicked.

So if someone doesnt do a good job he gets scammed? How are you expecting anyone to trust that you will review his work fairly then?

For all i know you could get Elfocrash for example, he will do an excelent job and because that day you had an itch on your butt you gonna say his work sux etc.

Edited by ZaNteR

So if someone doesnt do a good job he gets scammed? How are you expecting anyone to trust that you will review his work fairly then?

For all i know you could get Elfocrash for example, he will do an excelent job and because that day you had an itch on your butt you gonna say his work sux etc.

Stalone only kicked 1time dev and it was claww beause he spend more of his time installing backdoor than fixing stuff.

Edited by jakk