[Guide] Simple gold farming (Mote of Earth)

Hey i thought i would post this simple guide on how to make easy gold with a lvl 62+ character, Enjoy

Ok first fly/travel to Zangarmarsh, once there Swim into the lagoon.. In the lagoon you will find 2 little islands. One to the southwest and one to the north east. On these little land masses you will find "Lagoon Walker's".. They range from around lvl 61-62, If you have a flying mount farming will be very easy.. The Lagoon Walker's have a pretty good drop rate of Mote of life which is very decent (28.9%) But.. What also makes it special is the incredible respawn rate on the mobs, The Lagoon walkers will respawn pretty quickly but once you clear one of the mini islands which should not take long with a lvl 70, simply fly/swim to the other one and keep on killing.. Make sure to loot each one because most drop 1-2 Motes of life which can be turned into a Primal life once you get 10 which happen to sell very good in your local AH but also the Creeping moss they drop sells about 2g a stack.

Anyways its not much but i thought i would post it since it's a pretty easy way to make lots of gold if your dedicated to farming :P

credits to wraith619