[L2J]L2 Rush Pvp X5000

Justice7

L2 Rush Infos!

High Five Part 5 Chronicle

Rate's x5000!

Full Gm shop,everything for free

PvP System Implemented: With PvP Reward you can enchant your weapon armor jewels from +12 to +16

Enchant Info:
Enchants / Elements 100%
Retail Safe / Max +12 Custom Max +16
Attribute Max Level 7

Buff's Info
All Buffs Available (Except Kamael and Class Specific)
Npc Buffs Enchanted +30 / +15 2 Hours Duration!
32+4 Buff Slots , 16 Dances
Mana Potions Available

Zone's
Level Up Zone
Farm Zone
Auto Flag Zone
Bosses Zone

PvP Zone's
PvP Zones
PvP Reward
PvP Class Balance
PvP Ranking System

Olympiad & Territory's Info
Heroe's Selected Every 15 Day's
Castle Siege Every 2 Week's
Territory War's Every week

Custom Feature's
Overbuff Protection
Olympiad Anti-Feed Protection
PvP Item's Can Be Augmented Elemented 

All Cloacks Have The Same Stats

Server's Site:

http://l2rushpvp.com/

30sk9bl.jpg

Edited by Justice7

Very Good Server With Special Features And Good Balance!

yeah ,your server...

about balance ,thats around 50% done on your server lol ,i wasnt that stupid to make u full balance and then run away cuz u couldnt paid me for work, you own me 60-70 euro you know that NIKOS? ???

Edited by Karasu

Balance doesnt exist, please try to understand that

even if l2off is not balanced

its still the most balanced shit ul ever see in lineage and my balance is similar ^^

in Retail servers "Balance" is hard to notice because all players are so busy with leveling and farming for items that they cant notice what you call "the most balanced shit ever" 

and still i do agree with you

First i didnt say i have full balance without unbalance skills/classes i say only fucking GOOD balance..and genesis wtf did you say i am out from all this, if you have problem speak with petros..

First i didnt say i have full balance without unbalance skills/classes i say only fucking GOOD balance..and genesis wtf did you say i am out from all this, if you have problem speak with petros..

well sorry but i did the server for you not for petros

ive spend 5 fucking days on it and i got nothing?

Dont even join this guy this gay is scammer he scammed files and open server now fucking kid go die noob i hope your server fail 9999999%

Dont even join this guy this gay is scammer he scammed files and open server now fucking kid go die noob i hope your server fail 9999999%

first i have buy the files from l2jps i have account on this project.

oh and i forgot to include that ive spend 2 days too on website so that makes 1 week

so... where is the money ,im waiting

second  genesis are you kiding me; you working on my server with mine files for one pvp server. the server with your work closed on 3days.. so what do you want malaka;

Edited by XRanger

even if l2off is not balanced

its still the most balanced shit ul ever see in lineage and my balance is similar ^^

balance balance... Tell me pls how many years you play l2... I play since c1 and still can't understand what ppl like you mean balance in 1 l2 server.... and pls tell me how you gonna balance tank with dagger... You gonna give to tank same dmg with dagger? or to dagger you will give same def with tank? 

first i have buy the files from l2jps i have account on this project.

second  genesis are you kiding me; you working on my server with mine files for one pvp server. the server with your work closed on 3days.. so what do you want malaka;

dude i dont care ,it was your features not mine! its u who failed not me 

you own me cuz i worked ,and ur not going to open pvp servers anymore ,u will see soon why

dude i dont care ,it was your features not mine! its u who failed not me 

you own me cuz i worked ,and ur not going to open pvp servers anymore ,u will see soon why

genesis go die thanks :D

genesis go die thanks :D

rush is dead server with 10 online so i wont bother but i will recognise all your servers ,oh i will love see u waste money

il make sure u waste money more ^^, i actually felt great seeing u waste 140 euro paying for weak dedi without ddos protection ,i was actually loling ,U DESERVE IT u scammer... ,i hope you lose more money from now on cuz u dont know a shit about l2 and servers ,il make sure that happends and u wont ever see any money from l2 

just because u were too scammer to pay me 80 euro at least for my work ,and 80 is low price for the work ive did in ur server scammer shit

Edited by Karasu