high five Lineage 2 Enyo Pvp Hi5 Comes Back With New Features Opening 04.01.2014

Karasu

Did they say ingame that they are DDoSing?

BRING ME THE STALLONE :D

Please stfu with stalone all time spaming , you know him ? I am almost sure that guy dont even thing about ddos this server he is not mad or something but he can respect friends

Tolal of 1024 pvp's first day and 259 pks

600 Accounts created on db

90% of those accounts are boxes/yours its not hard to get someone to feed for you on this server, anyway good luck pros 

90% of those accounts are boxes/yours its not hard to get someone to feed for you on this server, anyway good luck pros 

your fucking ass need report today? why i am supposed to make fake accounts also i am not noob like you and server got 0 bots online.

trash server

thanks go play pacman

Fuck lol why all noob community must join this server ? i see one guy cry about he cant changed sub really loled YOU NEED MORE THAN 1IQ TO PLAY LINEAGE GUYS?

Well its your server thats bad , stop crying , shut it down, and find something useful to do with yourself ;)

i dont even got access there admin is my friend also i dont speak with retard people like you our community growing and this server use best matchine and ddos protection something that you will never do at your suck life as spammer 

i dont even got access there admin is my friend also i dont speak with retard people like you our community growing and this server use best matchine and ddos protection something that you will never do at your suck life as spammer 

Pvp zone was totally empty 2 hours after server opening.In scrolls farm zone were 10 people (3 afk).I even went upstairs to angels to see if there are ppl but well....IN codex farm zone were 4 people.In total from all those 14+1(me) ppl had 6 flagged (3 in codex zone,and 3 in scrolls ((some tards with bishop).