[Guide]How to be a n00b PART 2

n00bs do not respond to the fact that 99.9% of their posts consist of "hell yah!!","how do make this thing work?","Do you use shortcuts or do u clickur skillz? lolzzzz","my mom called me","i am back","shut up fatty","i am not a n00b!! rofl","ur a n00b,u n00b!!!","why so seriuozz?","i was afk","THIS THING IS NOT WORKING FOR MEEE@!@!!@#!#@R!!!","u hacker!,"hackzor","yes"."nice","gf","FTW!!!" and many more 1 word sentences.

Yeah there are many people who say "i was afk","rofl". Btw "why so serieouzz" i saw on someones avatar or in signature :D

Ok.. there is the first exemple! and wow he is special!

Why? Cause he is an out game n00b :DD auhauhau

( sry dv2236, its only for fun)

lol the funny thing is i dont even play l2 anymore

i stoped playing when i would play on server like l2mega and they had some crazy donators/cheaters that would pk u over and over in one shot and never trun red

than out of no were i went to see how the server was doing and it was gone... i got sent to a site called l2terror or something witch when i got into the server i asked what happen to l2mega? and i got ether chat banned or banned from the server than there is l2mega.org i asked them what happen to l2mega and i got chat banned or banned i cant remember witch server it was i got banned/chat banned on

now it also seems l2terror or what ever the name was is now also l2boss ... anyways have not been back into l2 for a long time now

• 1 month later...

xaxa making my daily entertainment-boths works of you (these 2 that I have read) make us funny                            (this time if not being noob)nC work m8

• 3 weeks later...