Webhosting Packages - Pro Ddos Protected

Sakretsos

Hello members of mxc, days now i research to bring a good server with ddos protection to host my new service on webhosting !, 1 month now i bring a server that uses the ovh proffecional ddos protection on a cloud server with automatic backup and best uptime i have ever see !.

Photo to check:

95f373415aebe73c15269191742a0a02.png

Server Resources 

CPU: 2x AMD Opterion ( 3.0 GHZ )

RAM: 4.5 GB

HDD: 150 GB ( SSD - RAID 10 )

CONNECTION: 1 GBPS 

DDOS PROTECTION: 480 GBPS ( PRO SOLUTION )

Some Photo:

94ee51005965f8944d4d07f3685f9285.png

Our Firewall Security

d96ca8b71f0f27794a93f4298b2f9b89.png

Prices Starts From 2.5 euro / Month

More Information on http://ddosguard.eu

OR 

Add Me Skype on j_tavernarakis

Edited by Sakretsos

you should not lie :/ first of all with cfs firewall on full options there will be alot of thinks that not working into cpanel (probably you lack of cpanel knowledge)

Ovh do not have 480 gbps ddos protection thats thei max capacity on 3 datacenters of vac . Cpu cache 2 mb ?? sseriously? my laptop has more

Connection 1 gbps is a lie if you read ovh order form is up to 500 mbps

and if i buy 1 plan with 2.5 euro your server will be dead since you use no load balance

with 2.5 euro per month you can buy more domains/ disk usage from other providers

and a last think 2 cpus in cpanel it MEANS 2 CORE cpu so its weak

and seriously Box Billing free script ?????

Edited by Isignia-Network

you should not lie :/ first of all with cfs firewall on full options there will be alot of thinks that not working into cpanel (probably you lack of cpanel knowledge)

Ovh do not have 480 gbps ddos protection thats thei max capacity on 3 datacenters of vac . Cpu cache 2 mb ?? sseriously? my laptop has more

Connection 1 gbps is a lie if you read ovh order form is up to 500 mbps

and if i buy 1 plan with 2.5 euro your server will be dead since you use no load balance

with 2.5 euro per month you can buy more domains/ disk usage from other providers

and a last think 2 cpus in cpanel it MEANS 2 CORE cpu so its weak

and seriously Box Billing free script ?????

first of all , i dont care what you say... you have 8 posts ... maybe 1 more scamer ! so ... keep your thread up .. and stop flame other posts ! , please a moderator clean this topic ... thnx :)

You are lying in this post about your products and you are calling me a scamer? you are not even answer to me ;)

Had botnets with 700gbps+ and couldn't do anything to OVH, so it's more then enough for l2 servers cause usually in this forum people need websites for l2. Also for this price, it's very good option, better than hyperfilter with their 30 euro per plan. It's a solution for people who are looking something cheap and enough.

Edited by zemaitis

The 3 VACs will function in parallel and each VAC will suck up the traffic nearest to it, in order to clean it, then it will inject it into the

internal network that we have set up between all the DCs. So an attack coming from Miami, FL will pass through BHS, where the VAC3 will clean it, then the traffic will enter the internal network. From BHS it will pass through GRA, through RBX to arrive, for example, in SBG at the server that is the victim of a DDoS attack.

The total capacity of our 3 VACs is 3 x 160Gbps, which is 480Gbps/480Mpps. It's the biggest known mitigation infrastructure that a

an infrastructure supplier has made available to their customers.

here is a quote from a ovh staff member in ovh forums!  so ovh claim that they can protect up to 480 gbps and that is the biggest known mitigation ...

here is the link if you want proof aswell :http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?6661-URGENT-AND-IMPORTANT-Anti-DDoS-Protection

so or you lie as well ... or your bottnet din't actually hit with 700 gbps ... i don't wanna start a fight with you zemaitis but i believe that if someone selling services here he have to tell the truth about his services....

Seccond problem is that he doesn't have basic webhosting knowledge .... and you can understand that from his reply...

about the price.... he is not cheap.... his plans are expensive :/

Edited by Isignia-Network

i  do not wanna open or start a company my friend nor even flame you i just hate liers...

he already have one bee2host.eu nothing more you both lie like almost all resellers from mxc

im not own a company as i said above and i do not believe that most of resellers lie here

what about this ?

23tqtdd.jpg

k so is not a lie ?

Edited by MagicPwnz