interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Casio Interlude Pvp Server Grand Opening 23.12.2013 18:00 Gmt +2

Support

In a general way, this server seems to be like any other interlude java server opened till now.

Hope you will work on that, to reach a better potential. Be sure you will advertise your server good. And try to be fair, helpful with your community.

GL anyway.

Because eveyone uses a Broken pack, with nothing added by themselves. Also, the pvp zone is PI since they have no clue how to create a zone.. :D

Anyway, good luck.

Because eveyone uses a Broken pack, with nothing added by themselves. Also, the pvp zone is PI since they have no clue how to create a zone..

The truth is this. Because most have quit playing the game, so there are no similar ideas. It is also quite old. So why should anyone waste time and money, and find a cheap solution for a short time in order to cover some minor expenses.

weapon's are +16 meng:)

No matter the main post write. Safe (i guess) +3 for both, 14 for armor with blessed, 16 for weapon with blessed. And with crystal scrolls the maximum enchant is +17.

ofc he do if he get duel might he gonna make you 5k =))

Also as i noticed, and after some few tests. The difference between having the max and not, isn't that big.

Would you like to make some balance ....what you think ?  Archers = OP ! LOW THEM !!

Paladin can wear bow....you kidding me nigga ?

Raise  magic atk on mages !! ( + 17 am ----- >  surrender + vortex !!! 500 dmg max on archers, th, duelists, tyrants !  and mage recive 4k from archer ) !!!

Archers fixed now hit normal 

Mages damaged fixed now they hit normal dmg

Mage receive normal dmgs from other classes

Bishop receive  normal dmgs from other classes 

About Paladin can wear bow only in olympiad

Color Pvp System first color amount changed from to 100 to 500 

Forum now works http://l2casio.com/forum

more fixes coming 

Edited by Support