Interlude Fot Test Quest

BmwCoupe

Hello Everyone so, i need one interlude server that most of quest are working 

rates must be quest drop x20 +++

and if server has custom items even better ( so i can kill easyly raids that quest requires like ketra varka etc )

If anyone have a test server or a beta with this rates Just reply here

p.s xp rate must be hight :D

Yes i cant edite title :P

Reply here with server site or patch else pm if its private

Edited by BmwCoupe

Hello Everyone so, i need one interlude server that most of quest are working 

rates must be quest drop x20 +++

and if server has custom items even better ( so i can kill easyly raids that quest requires like ketra varka etc )

If anyone have a test server or a beta with this rates Just reply here

p.s xp rate must be hight :D

Yes i cant edite title :P

Reply here with server or patch else pm if its private

btw who you think you are and other people they will help you get my balls now and stfu animal

i try to help you and you flame me

btw who you think you are and other people they will help you get my balls now and stfu animal

i try to help you and you flame me

Please keep calm, I talked with Ovenus about this situation and he just want help.

Please keep calm, I talked with Ovenus about this situation and he just want help.

Yes right,

Ovenius you have an Oppen server with the rates i need ?

Simple question with Yes or No

By saying oppen i mean Online.

Edite:Nicolas ... realy now.. you know that its not true 

Tell by seeing my topic you are saying add on skype?

and then you call me scammer probably?

Since i write what i need simply there no reason for all this sh1ts

Edited by BmwCoupe

If you want test quests, test them on any L2Off server, otherwise it's useless. Since all quests on l2j are not rly retail like, bad drops and so on. But you can check them on aCis, those that are done, since we follow retail like way.

If you want test quests, test them on any L2Off server, otherwise it's useless. Since all quests on l2j are not rly retail like, bad drops and so on. But you can check them on aCis, those that are done, since we follow retail like way.

My dear friend i need one Online server, since i cant biuld one on my Computer ( its a laptop 2000 with win xp sp2 ) with out graphic card :P

Even i can play lineage ( laggy ofc )

Anyway ty alot for suggesting, probably not so much diference on q i mostly want to test like ally with ketra,varka,zero hour , pets quest etc

Edited by BmwCoupe

Well, so you could test them on any server based on aCis pack, since we have reworked those quests. :P

Check the list of servers, there is some which uses aCis pack (L2OvC, Pales, Staris - if im not wrong) and some more.. :)

Edited by SweeTs

Well, so you could test them on any server based on aCis pack, since we have reworked those quests. :P

Check the list of servers, there is some which uses aCis pack (L2OvC, Pales, Staris - if im not wrong) and some more.. :)

But i cant test on a server that quest drop is x1

i must spend 2 days only for varka quest ...

Already searched but i have not found any high rate with at least x10 + q drop server

Well, dat may be a problem, as you see.. :P

Btw, what you want to test on these quests? Maybe there is any alternative way.

Well, dat may be a problem, as you see.. :P

Btw, what you want to test on these quests? Maybe there is any alternative way.

no there is not alternative way

Mostly i wasnt to finish them chek items ( on ketra/varka ally ) chek places, on pets chek buffs also materials reward

since i started playing on low/mid rate i need to make tests on high rate :D because to make tests on live server that i play its kinda hard since alot of people farm raids that quest require etc )

If you want to check reward/necessary materials, you can debug the quest written in java, or read a walkthrough @ any l2 site with the qeust you want - it's gonna be faster than to complete the quest heh :D

If you want to check reward/necessary materials, you can debug the quest written in java, or read a walkthrough @ any l2 site with the qeust you want - it's gonna be faster than to complete the quest heh :D

all this time i tryed and succsed to add ecpise etc to my computer , now i am surching aCis last free rev.

When i tryed add http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/acis_project/ it asked password :/ 

Can you mabe link last free rev?

Im along time away from l2j 

Edite : Ohh i got it at acis forum :)

Edited by BmwCoupe

When i tryed add http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/acis_project/ it asked password :/

Edite : Ohh i got it at acis forum :)

It's old svn link ++ the svn is sort of private stuff now. Not everyone got access to it :D

Indeed, everything is on the mother forum / aCis section, here @ MxC :)

It's old svn link ++ the svn is sort of private stuff now. Not everyone got access to it :D

Indeed, everything is on the mother forum / aCis section, here @ MxC :)

any working file edite? to make my system?

any working file edite? to make my system?

What you mean ? You mean L2FileEdit to edit system (client) files ?

Edited by SweeTs