Lag Issue

Xerus

Question

Hello guys, i am experiencing some server lag issues when a lot of people are in my server. The lag starts when there are a lot of players in, over 400 especially when olympiad starts at 18:00 and its like every 10 minutes for 3 seconds the server stucks and may disconnect some players. I am thinking that it may be the mysql config file or the Threads & Packets size and Client Packets Queue settings from Config.java file. Have anyone experienced this before?

Try to increase the values till the lags gone.

I want to increase the values but there are settings like Burst Size and measure interval that i dont know how to modify.

Have you configured your mysql ? Is a very important thing in order to avoid latency with default configurations you can handle @200 players

Edited by Machinist

Tested by yourself?

Nop, but as I heard it's kinda good. MXCDev could eventually give you more info :P

dragonara is really good but too expensive for what they provide. Best solution nowadays is ddos-guard. They can handle around 150Gbps of attack with only 400$.

First of all edit ur GameServer and LoginServer and incrase the -Xms -Xmn except that increasy ur MYSQL database entrys not only from GameServer properties

i already did... what about ovh btw? i checked top 20 servers and 90% are ovh