Have Anyone Try This Host?

Andrew™

Hello guys.
A friend ask me to look for this host here.
First time i see something like this.
Also, i mean for L2Host.
Ηere says 45 with Ddos protection..
check it : http://hostchefs.eu/cart.php?gid=9

i think this site is not so trusted

this site sell domains and he buy .eu domain....

i dont know....

45 euro dedi server with ddos??

it's very low price for a host with ddos...

When i contact them they told me that they provide support until to 360Gbps (ddos protection) and is supported by OVH.

come on now...and this is true? :S

We are responsible for anything technical that occurs to the machine... Besides, you get what you pay... You can't have both (protection + cheap prices)!

At least, we keep the prices as low we can, providing the best quality of service that we can:)

Edited by Stathinho

We are responsible for anything technical that occurs to the machine... Besides, you get what you pay... You can't have both (protection + cheap prices)!

At least, we keep the prices as low we can, providing the best quality of service that we can:)

When i asked about the protection you told me about 360Gbps.So doesn't matter if the price is cheap if you cant provide what you say.

At least let us know the real protection you provide for the money you ask.

So simple.

you got only linux? 

or you have and windows?

When i asked about the protection you told me about 360Gbps.So doesn't matter if the price is cheap if you cant provide what you say.

At least let us know the real protection you provide for the money you ask.

So simple.

You haven't understand something! We are not the ones who provide it! OVH is! So, ddos problems is mainly taken care of OVH! There is nothing that we can do, except from firewalling custom ports

you got only linux? 

or you have and windows?

We've got only Linux!

We setup everything, if you don't know how to. We also, "teach" you, on how to do many things in linux!

You haven't understand something! We are not the ones who provide it! OVH is! So, ddos problems is mainly taken care of OVH! There is nothing that we can do, except from firewalling custom ports

We've got only Linux!

We setup everything, if you don't know how to. We also, "teach" you, on how to do many things in linux!

nice then, couse i don't know much about linux.

also, i'm interesting to Host my new l2server.

nice then, couse i don't know much about linux.

also, i'm interesting to Host my new l2server.

Considering the cheap price with NO SETUP FEE, then yes it's great!

Get on live chat in an hour or so to talk about it...